Haru the Mackerel

"Nitori what are you doing here?" Rin sighed.

"I'm going everywhere you're going Senpai" he bowed with a determined look on his face.

"Is he his fan or something?" I thought to myself.

Like Rin gueesed what I was thinking he smiled. He uncovered his shark-like shaped teeth and laughed friendly: " Please don't tell me you just thought that Nitori is..."

"No! No there's no way I would ever think anything like that" I shook my hands.

"Nitori is my roommate in our school" he answered my thoughts.

"Well anyway I must excuse myself" I bowed.

"Oh, there is only one question that I'd like to ask you"

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I know you only transfered, but you probably got countless club inventations"

"No, not really" I shook my head.

"Oh, I'm sorry I..."

"I decided to join Swimming Club" I shouted out of blue.

It looked like my answer surprised him. He laughed.

"Oh, then I guees we will see eachother soon" he said before he walked away. Nitori was almost running beside him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I tilted my head.

........................................................................................................................

"Huh, I'm so tired" I sighed.

While I was walking through the school halls I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"Rin Matsouka, ha?"

A loud shout pulled me back into reality. I started running to see what happened.

"Haru, you can't go into the fish tank you idiot!" A guy with brown hair was pulling someone away from the school's fish tank.

"Why? And fish can!?" he shouted back.

"You are NOT a fish!"

"It's your fault for not letting me use the pool!"

"It's still too cold outside to use the pool Haru!"

"We have a practice tomorrow and I'm sure the coach will allow you to use it" a little boy with a blonde hair tried to calm them.

"Yea, Haru! Nagisa is right"

"Argghhh, ok then!" the guy with black hair finally gave up.

"What are we having for dinner?" Nagisa asked.

"I'll cook some Mackerel and..."

"Haru let me cook today!" Brown-haired guy awkwardly smiled.

"We always eat Mackerel when you cook so..."

"Fine then" Haru turned around and the other two
followed him.

"What the heck just happened?" I thought to myself before I continued walking home.