Weak | Chapter 2

I felt someone lift me lightly onto a comfy surface of some sort. I was left there for a while until I heard people coming into the hut. People rushed around me and I barely heard voices.

"Aphmau, please try to save her. I can't loose her again. She must be so hungry, she's so frail." I heard a distressed voice cry, it made me want to burst into tears. I couldn't move an inch or open my eyes to see who was crowding around me. I didn't know any of them but Garroth.

"Garroth... I'll try but there's no guarantee I'll be able to heal her. I know she's special to you so I'm going to try my hardest to heal her." An angelic voice proclaimed. I recognized the voice but barely. Maybe I had met this mysterious lady before. I suddenly felt a warm hand touch my forehead and rushing sensation filled my body. I suddenly felt energized. I was able to move so I immediately opened my eyes to see a bright white flash blinded me for a few seconds. Five people leaned over me and smiled kindly. Garroth, the blue haired dude, a guy with similar hair color to mine, a guy with bright white hair and a lady with warm caramel eyes and midnight black hair. She had a red bandanna tied around her wrist which looked slightly burnt.

Garroth hugged me tightly and I hugged him back with tears in the brims of my eyes. The hug lasted for what felt like forever until we realized everyone was staring at us. His arms dropped from around me and his cheeks bloomed bright red. It was nostalgic for me to see him this happy.

"Lila, I guess I should introduce you to everyone. This is Dante, he is head guard here in Phoenix Drop. He took over from me when I got trapped in another dimension but I'll tell you about that later on when you feel more awake." He pointed to the man with spiky blue hair.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you M'lady." Dante bowed kissing me on the hand. I whipped arm away quickly and blushed.

"It's okay. I understand, I was a guard once." I smiled, moving closer to Garroth. He took my hand discretely and it almost made me faint.