Triston sleeping

Today was Triston's birthday I couldn't believe that he was growing up so fast me and him have been dating for about a year and 5 months.

I enjoyed every minute of it all the kisses he gave me and all the hickeys I could sometimes barely hide till they were almost gone.

But today was Triston's birthday so I was going over to his house to surprise him I was wearing his favorite outfit a crop top with a pair of shorts that apparently he thought looked good on me.

When I got there his mom was about to go get something from the store when she seen me and told me "to go right on in."

When I went into the house it was so quiet I figured Triston was still sleeping because I didn't hear Somo music playing as I went downstairs to his room I opened his door quietly and slipped into his room. When I seen him sleeping I knew this was my chance to get a picture of him sleeping I quickly pulled out my phone to take a picture of him.

I forgot to turn off the sound effects and it was up all the way.

He woke up after I took the picture he tried to take my phone but I ran from him then I decided he couldn't get it if it was behind my back and I was on a wall.

He came closer he was inches away from me he starts kissing and sucking on my neck I was still holding onto my phone the best I could but when that didn't work he pushed me more onto the wall my hands still behind my back and he started kissing and sucking even more aggressively I just gave in and dropped my phone.

He quickly picked it up and deleted the picture of him.

"You know your not supposed to do that" he said in a way that I really don't know how to describe "well then how bout you punish me daddy" I said oh my god did I really just say that "oh I'll punish you alright" he said with a smirking grin on his face.