Finding out

The next day

Waking up to the sun shining through the window him with his arms around me nothing could have been better.

Then my stomach started to hurt thinking I just started my thing but nope.

I could feel it coming I jump up off the bed and run to the bathroom as I started to get sick.

Triston comes into the bathroom and holds my hair back out of my face after I was done I go to the sink to brush my teeth as I am I say "you don't think" "you never know" he said.

I started to worry because if I was pregnant my parents would definitely kick me out of the house.

"Well" Triston said with a pause "I guess we'll have to take you to the doctor Gregory ok." "Ok" I said in a hesitant voice.

*later at the doctors office*

"Well" Dr.Gregory said "your definitely pregnant" I sat there in shock how could I tell Triston I was pregnant.

He was still in the waiting room and worse how the hell would I tell my parents?

But worse where would i live ?

Would Triston even still love me even if I'm pregnant?

Would he support me through this pregnancy?

I walk out of the room to the waiting room looking down at the ground.

Triston says "what's wrong babe?" I look up at him tears in my eyes and say "can we go to the car and talk."

As we start to walk out the door to the car when we get to the car I start to burst out in tears "Triston" I say "yes Sky"he says questioned " I'm pregnant" more tears just start to come out of my eyes he just hugs me and says "babygirl it's ok I promise I'll never leave you."

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long I guess I just forgot I'm so dearly sorry for the wait comment if I should write more and go read my other books plz~Sky