Life is not a dress rehearsal

So i thought parents were supposed to be encouraging , appreciative , and loving .well , mine are not really like that at all it almost seem like a dream to me .  i mean they wont even buy me a car . im stuck in beverly hills with a limo and a security guard to look at my every moves .i used to think it would at least be exciting to be Mason Nelson's step-daughter. he has made at least 200 movies . i am sorry if i sound like a total selfish brat but if you could see the way i see it you would at least agree with me .

This all beginned with mason after he spilled orange soda allover my mother's white blouse after she auditioned for a movie he was  starring in , so to apologized he took her to some romantic Italian restaurant which lead to other romantic things ................ any way it not my story to tell.

I am auditioning for ''A Girl Named Digit '' by Annabel Monaghan a movie  which is about this girl named Farrah Higgins who started high school with one thing in mind ditching the math geek image that earned her the name digit in middle school.by her senior year she figured out how to fake normal and fit in it girls in samohi. it was all good , if exhausting , until she noticed some faint numbers in the corners of her T.V and cracked the communications system of a murderous eco-terrorist organization. kidnapped by the FBI for her own protection , half in love with her captor and running for her life ... can she end world terror and get life back to normal before the prom?   but I'm excited about one thing the cute FBI agent is going to be ....The josh Hutcherson  from the hunger games and the new upcoming movie the hunger games: catching fire  it going to be the best thing that has ever happened to me. at least i think so anyways,a girl could dream. 

so, i am not technically a prettiest girl in the worl but i am not ugly either because i have dimples to die for so as my best friend indigo says and beautiful blond hair and i am tanned.what more could a girl want? ugh we are going to the studio right now and we are here

''hi'',she said excitedly 

''what do you want mom?''

''i just want to talk before we start with the rehearsals,you know,you should be happier because any normal teen would die to be you.you have everything.go find a boyfriend or someting you need to stop being sorry for everything you do.''she said like she had any reason to say so.

''Mom, what are you talking about? i haven't done anything,and if this is about kevin,you have nothing to worry about that jerk. he cheated on me and i broke up with him,i am totally fine.''i say  alittle bit harshly but i smile to make it up for her even though it basically her fault for me to be here.

''okay honey,a lot has happened this summer and it hard to keep up that all and i know you miss your friends so much in Colby town i just want to know if you're keeping up okay.''

''yeah i am fine mom don't worry i can handel it.''

i assured her making my self smile like it was the truth.the truth is that this summer has been a nightmare,i have no friends here in beverly hills i miss my best friend indigo and being really popular at hidden spring high and all of it is her fault if she didn't marry mason all of this wouldn't have happen.sometimes i wish i the ground would open and swallow me up! ah!

''well,somebody is mad!''  the voice said

i turned around and looked right at his face and he was right there next to me big blue eyes, black hair and really tall.he is like some beautiful creature omg..i wanna lick him...but i didn't because that would be really weird.

i don't know how long i've been staring but the only thing that came out of my mouth was,"hi'' 

''oh hi,i didn't mean to intrude but you just looked really mad so...but anyway i am Jake'',he says still smiling. i finally snapped out of it and introduced myself.i walked away thinking to my self that i looked like an idiot the whole time.my mouth was probably half open. i am such an idiot.