Act 05: An Unexpected Visit

Zero woke up from the smell of blood. His senses sobered him up and he saw the source of the blood: a glass of blood resting on a special platter held by a male servant bowing. Zero hesitated before sitting up and taking the glass. He began to drink from it and it quenched his thirst. When he finished, he put it back on the platter and the servant put it to the side before presenting a suit to Zero.

After dressing himself with a fine, custom-tailored, red suit, Zero was then escorted to a dining hall accompanied by Kaname and Lord Ichiou. Kaname sat at the end of the table with Ichiou at his left side. Zero Sat next to Kaname on his right side and a bowl of blood was presented in front of each vampire. As the other two vampires began to drink from their bowls, Zero just sat there awkwardly and waited until Lord Ichiou says, "Lord Kaname tells me of his love for you." Zero's heart skipped a beat as he listened. "...But this is Lord Kaname's decision. I must not interfere with this... I only came here to train you to be a proper noble vampire."

Zero looked at Lord Ichiou with confusion. He's a Leve E vampire who's doomed to become an uncontrollable blood-sucker soon enough. Who can even turn him into a noble vampire???

"...Thus, I must train you on your control of your thirst and the the proper manners of a noble," Ichiou continued. Coming from Ichiou, these words would be an unusual feature in a Level E's list of weird dreams. Therefore, Zero is in total shock and has literally nothing to say.

Kaname, on the other hand, is merely drinking his artificial blood that was serviced to him, as if he had total confidence in Ichiou's words.

Zero then looked down in shock trying grasp the situation. He only believes that a Level E can only focus on blood from another living being and have no control over his emotions or his actions. Manners and control are of no part to their lives anymore, once they're deep in the level. Their humanity has passed on and doomed life begins.

I apologize for the wait! It took me the longest time to come up with the words and what the scene would be! I also apologize that this one was short! >-<