Act 06: Shower Love

After a day of training coming from Ichiou, Zero took a long, hot shower to ease his nerves and rid the sweat that formed on his body during the lessons. He had to endure in order to resist the temptation of blood for hours and hours. But the hot touch of water springing onto his skin felt like heavenly massage, the steam made it possible for him to breathe again, and his aching body loosely stood in the shower for comfort. He dozed off in the heat before he heard someone coming in. He was relieved that it was just Kaname coming to join in. Kaname rested his arms around Zero and kissed his neck.

"Finally, we're alone and away from interruption," Kaname whispered into Zero's ear. He then nibbled onto his neck and licked it, giving Zero shivers. Kaname's hands traveled onto Zero's torso and down to his shaft. He pressed his lips softly on Zero's neck and began to suck on the flesh while stroking the erection tenderly with his hand. Zero moaned as the sensation built up with more pleasure.

"I-I'm coming! Uwaaah!!" Zero cried before squirting a load onto the shower wall. After relaxing for a bit, he turned to face Kaname and looked down at the erected member before squatting down to its level. He took it into his hands and wrapped his mouth around the head.

Kaname felt heat both in his shaft and his face because of the erotic sight of Zero sucking on his erected member. Zero's mouth movements became faster, bobbing his head.

"Zero! Z-Zero! Ah!" Kaname shouted as he came in Zero's mouth. He took his dick out of his mouth and saw Zero's lewd face covered in cum. Zero swallowed the bitter substance.

After the shower, Zero's hunger was quenched when a servant came in with a cup of soothing artificial blood. Kaname joined him with a second cup that was also presented to him.