Chapter Eight~

Jimmy~

  After walking Pete to class i sneak past the Prefects and bolt outside. I pulled out my phone, scrolling as fast as my thumb could go to find Zoes name at the bottom of my phone. My fingers race to dial the number as i put my phone to my ear. "Zoe here, i didnt picked up the phone because i dont give a rats ass about you at the moment but why not waste the time to leave a message." Voicemail.
"DAMN!" I yelled as I sat on the concrete stairs with my plams on my face. My thoughts were racing, trying to figure out how to get her to speak to me. I never knew she hated Gary this much, he never attacked her, not even once. She needs to see what i see in him, hes not that bad of a guy.

  After sitting there and gathering my thoughts i picked up my phone and dialed the Lighthouse phone. "James Lighthouse, whats your poison?" I heard Gary say into the phone followed by a chuckle.
"Gary be serious for a moment." This isnt a fucking joke man, im about to loose my girl. Theres no one like Zoe, we shared the same rebel hobbies, the same dark humor, this girl is truly amazing and i can not loose her.
"Oh come on, dont i sound like a bartender?" What in the hell has this guy been doing for the past 2 hours? Waiting for people to call so he can try voices?
"Gary knock it the fuck off im in trouble man!" I yelled into the phone. It immediately got quite followed by the deep voice that the only time i heard was Halloween. "James whats going on? Are you alright?" Now he settles down, not he does. Once everythings gone to shir, now he cares.
"Zoe saw us at the beach apparently." I sighed into the phone. It grew silent and the only thing i heard were birds chirping outside. Garys humor went cold, he stopped giggling like a school girl as he probably processed what i just said. "She left a voice mail on my phone and she wont answer my calls. No one has seen her that I've talked to. Gary help me find her. Patrol Old Bullworth Vale as ill get the Tendements and Blue Sky, deal?" This was the only plan i have. Pete is too much of a goodie two shoes to dip class, Gary isn't enrolled and is just sitting there, hell help. The line was still silent as night as i tried to listen for any sound.
"W-Why should i care James?" He managed to come out. After all I'm trying to do for him, he cant do this one favor for me? Who the fuck does he think he is? Before i could respond he explained himself. "Im j-just saying, it seems like all she does woth you is fight. When's was the last time she actually made you happy?" I wanted to yell things to him that i wouldnt even yell to my stepdad. How could he? He dare he fucking talk about my girl like that? The last time she made me happy is an easy question. Id probably say...uhm. Holy shit. Id have to say a couple months ago, the last time i got paid before i quit my job at the bike shop. Zoe was stressing me out so much i couldnt work, i had a feelimg the boss was going to fire me so i dipped before he could.  I was almost sure she was cheating on me, all the fights to keep me away, only talking to me when i was away. We havent been on great terms in awhile. But i swear i care about her, at leats i thought i did. "Exactly Moron! Now im bored in this damn Lighthouse, come bust me out of here." I snappedout of my thoughts and looked at my watch, 2nd class was almost done so why not.
"Ill start headin over now." I choked out. I hung up and brought up Zoes contact.
Look Zoe, i have no idea why youre overreacting, i have no idea what you saw, i have no idea why youre mad about me hanging out with him. Hes not a bad guy, hes a good friend of mine and if you cant take that...i guess you werent a great of a person as i once thought you were. Id still want to see you in person, talk things over and so we can exchange things.
Take Care Hun
James.