Chapter 6: Help for a Helpless

Help for a Helpless

Chapter 6

I look on my wristwatch, its already 5:30 in the afternoon and I am staying here for almost 3 hours or 4 hours? Oh I really hate math.

I attempted so many times to stand but I always fail, my butt aches now dahil sa sunod sunod na pagbagsak ko. I am very unfortunate, and I blame that brownish idiotic guy who left me here I promise to myself that if our path cross once again I will punch his annoying face.

I close my eyes, I am so damn tired. I want to go to bed now, how come that nobody’s are walking on this way parang kanina lang ang daming estudyante dito and now what the heck?

Then I heard footsteps, I automatically open my eyes, and looks who’s here?

He didn’t say a word, he carry me like a sack what the fuck? hello my stomach really aches right now.

“Damn it! Slow down My stomach hurts” pasinghal kong sabi sa Jamie Hamish na ito

“I need to hurry, malapit na mag six and any students who get caught outside the buildings will receive punishments” sabi nito while walking,

“Srsly. I just receive my first exam and im all wounded” sarcastic kong sagot

Ok I appreciate that he was helping me, but what the fuck? he’s caring me as if I am a 1sack of rice, uso ang salitang ‘gentle’ and ‘carefull’

“You have no idea” sabi nito ignoring my sarcastic voice

His way is in the girls dormitory, and we receive ‘oh’s’ and ‘ah’s from the student. He should bring me to the clinic, hello? Im wounded.

“you should bring me to the clinic” asik ko, I cant help to feel annoyed.

“Brenda and Bree are there, you don’t want another fight, don’t you?” walang emosyong saad nito.

Nah, I should take a rest first bago ko sila ulit makaharap, I have an idea that I will need it. We stop on our room and open the door, and he lay me on my bed, oh dear! It was heaven.

“Oh my god you look terrible” saad ni Reese when she see me.

I look at Celestria and Reese and… wait Louise? she was lying on the right side of the bed she look tired, but she looks much better now she gave me a smirk

“Congrats Hya! You pass, I know that you will get in with your awesomeness, I am your fan now” tuloy tuloy na sabi ni Celestria and she’s not removing her smile on her lips.

“What are you doing here?” tanong ko kay Louise ignoring Celestria