Chapter 12:Bloody Hell, Bloody Day

Bloody hell, Bloody Day

Chapter 12

“I-Im not eavesdropping…” saad ko, I cant help but to stutter. He was looking intently at me, but what the heck? Kahit na nakakaramdam ako ng takot I cant even take my eyes off him.

Theres something in his eyes that I cant even put a name on it. And my knees, nanlalambot ito. Kung hindi niya lang hawak ang mga pulso ko baka dumausdos na ko pababa sa wall. What’s with him at ganito ang nagiging reaction ko?

“then what the fuck are you doing here? Playing hide and seek?” sabi nito still with his poker face. Damn I can even scent his mouthwash,

Are faces are almost inches away, and I cant even think clearly, all I can see was his face. I cant even find a word. Lahat ng plano ko na sapakin siya sa mukha kapag nagkita kami ay nawala, all I can see right now was his face intently staring at me.

And damn I cant help but to look at his lips. Is he putting a lip balm? Holy, why does it seem that this monkey was perfect? Ni-wala akong makitang kalait-lait sa mukha niya. It was perfectly made. And his scent damn, it was like a drug.

 And I am very much aware on his warm hands touching my skin, I cant even think straight right now.

Natigil lang ang paglalakbay ng isip ko ng makarinig ako ng pagkawasak, pagkawasak ng cellphone ko. He throw it to the wall, and my precious phone breaks into pieces. Doon ko lang napansin na nakalayo na

pala siya sa akin he was now steps away from me, and he was now wearing his gorgeous smirk. Ok I want to commit suicide right now.

“Why did you throw my phone?!” nanlalaki ang mga mata na sigaw ko sa monkey pierre na ito. Nakatayo lamang ito ng kampante with his hands on his pocket.

With his messy hair na nasisinagan ng araw, oh my god what can I say? And holyshit I want to cuss myself for fantaniscing this devil.

“for eavesdropping, and for videoing the scene earlier” sabi nito.

My jaw dropped, is he thinking that I video them? What the fuck, anlawak din ng pagiisip ng monkey na ito. He throw my precious phone because he was thinking that I video their scene? He was really unvelievable.

“what the Fuck! are you insane? You monkey---“

“Monkey? Me monkey? Youre unbelievable” he look surprise.

“ha-ha” sarcastic kong pagtawa “pay my phone or else I will spread what I saw” nakangisi kong sabi.

His face become serious. And there he goes again his deadly stare.

Lumapit naman ito sa akin, I step back, what the fuck? napalunok ako. I bit my lower lip again.  He Look so damn scary, napakunot noo naman ito.

I step back dahil patuloy pa din ito sa paglapit sa akin. Napatigil lang ako ng maramdaman ko ang malamig na semento sa likod ko. Fucking wall!

“don’t you dare” sabi nito pinning me again to the wall.

I smirk, “try me” I want to congratulate myself for managing my voice kahit na nanghihina na ang mga tuhod ko, seriously why he can affect me this much?

“you don’t know me.” Sabi nito and let go of me, before he turn his back he left me with his deadly stare as if he was giving me a warning.

Ng hindi ko na siya Makita sa paningin ko, napahawak ako sa dibdib ko, at nanghihina akong umupo sa may damuhan. Fuck my heart was beating so fast. And my fucking knees. What the hell is happening to me?

--

I was on my way to janitor’s room to return the map, hanggang ngayon hindi pa din ako makapag isip ng maayos. After staying at the gazebo for almost an hour, at paulit ulit na iniisip ko kung ano ang nangyari. Nakailang sabunot ako sa buhok ko dahil sa reaksiyon ko sa monkey na iyon.

Tulala akong naglalakad when I smell something, what the fuck is that smell? I look up and I saw a nurse, well I can tell it base on her white uniform and a nurse cup fitted na fitted ito sa katawan curving her huge breast, napakunot ang noo ko. Akala ko wala ng Nurse sa Corinthian since alchemist are good on their jobs.

I look again at her, she have this voluptuous body just like Brenda Achilles, maputla ang balat nito. She was pretty but not the stunning one. But boys will surely take a second look on her body.

She smile at me, not showing her teeth, she have this green eyes na hindi ko alam kung contact lense lang, she continue to walk napakunot naman ang noo ko when I see her tidy uniform may mga naiwang malilit na damo sa may likuran nito. And there’s a stain of blood….

“Ahm Miss!” tawag ko sa nurse na ito at lumapit sakanya, and there’s goes the smell again, what’s that? I want to cover my nose, but mukha namang nakaka offend yun.

“Yes?” kunot noong tanong nito, I stiff when I hear her voice it was cold and it brings chills to my spine.

“Ahm I think you have your period” sabi ko sabay turo sa likod niya na may stain of blood. Halata namang nagulat ito and she smile again

“Oh thanks.” Sabi nito not showing her teeth at dali-dali ng umalis papuntang clinic

Napakunot ang noo ko, grabe naman siya mag period pati sa may kwelyo ng uniform niya ay may stain of blood. Napa iling iling naman ako, that what I hate in white kitang kita ang mga dumi, I prefer black and I love black.

I turn my back and continue to walk to the janitors room, ignoring the weird nurse, without knowing that there were a pair of eyes staring at me.