Satisfaction.

Red Velvet - SeulRene

"Faster!Deeper!" The woman below me moaned as she clawed on my sweaty bare back. I then did what I was told. I plunged my fingers in her deeper and faster making her moan more.

"That's it...just there...do it...bitch" She hissed while nibbling with my ears.

She then started to convulse. My fingers inside of her are being sucked deep. Her insides are greedy as fuck. I know what that means.

"Fuck it! I'm cumming! Do it faster!" She hissed loudly and she started to ride my fingers rapidly.

I thrust deeply and in full speed and after that she convulsed like damn crazy. She bit my earlobe hard. Real hard that I think it's bleeding.

"Fuck you Seulgi!!" She moaned loud.
She clawed on my back. Her nails digging my pale skin. I think it's bleeding too.

I just bit my bottom lip to not make any sound of hurt. I think it's bleeding too, again.

Her chest heaving up and down. Her hips still gyrating riding the flow of her climax.

I then started to gyrate my fingers too. She likes it when I do that.

"Clean me. Finish me." She breathed out.

I barely nod.

I went on my knees. Kneeling down infront of her wet sparkling pussy. Her cum flowing like a river.

I licked my lips then I dove in.

She taste salty, sweet and extraordinary. I licked her pussy lips.
I licked like a little child licking her ice cream.

"Don't just lick! Suck it bitch!" And again, I did what I was told. I used my fingers to spread open her pussy and plunged my tounge inside of her hot cave. My tounge going deeper in her.

"Faster! Your tounge is fucking good!" She moaned. It was a  compliment I think.

I added three fingers to push her through her climax.

I fucked and fucked her pussy until my wrist was burning and my arms are on fire and I sucked and licked like there's no tomorrow.

"Just a little more kitty!" She moaned loud.

She calls me names. Either it's cute or offensive. Well, most of the time it's fucking offensive. Offensively sexy.

"Fuck it!" She shouted. She clawed on my arms and bit the skin on my collarbones. It's bleeding.

Without waiting for her words I dove in again and slurped all of her.

I finished her. She's satisfied. Judging by her messy hair, sweaty body and breathy gasps and squirms. She's tired.

She just looked at me then she smirked.

I kissed her one last time. I then stood up getting ready to go in the bathroom to freashen up.

I didn't even bother to cover myself.