Confrontation 1/2

"Well that was a weird........experience" you said with a guilty feeling, thinking about your partner, and even though you didn't do anything, you still feel like you have betrayed (him/her)

You go home and unpack everything from your bag, you open up your laptop and decide to view the Youtube recommended feed. After a while of looking at some random Vsauce videos, you come across some faggot screaming at a "cringey" video. You wonder to yourself who could that be, as if recalling a past event -"His voice is very fami-" you thought to yourself, as you were interrupted by a creaking door. "Hi honey!" Said an eerily enthusiastic voice. You look backwards to find that it was your partner entering after his college session. 

"H-hi" you said, caught off guard. He replied with a soft "hello" while scanning around the house. Your attention was too diverted between listening to that familiar voice and thinking about your past actions to notice he was suddenly looking over your shoulder. "Oh, you like Leafy?"-he said, completely surprising you -"Oh my god! Im so sorry i cant believe i let myself be swayed by him......please tell me you didnt see us at the alleyway...." you said in an apologetic tone. -"Alleyway?......Were you cheating on me??!!"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

<insert chapter announcement here>