Chapter 7

-The next morning-

(No One's Pov)

Today's the day the trainees get to test the 3DMG.(Y/N) was beside Shadis will he started his talking."Will begin by determining your aptitude!"Shadis yelled."If you can't do this,you're not even fit to be bait!"Shadis said."You'll be sent of to the fields!"Shadis said.

(Y/N's Pov)

Oh the fields that's the worst place people would like too go.First was Mikasa to go she was steady.People want to and it was the Green eyes girl and she fell down upside down."What are you doing Eren Jaeger?!"Yelled Shadis.It is her I know it!"Staighten yourself up!"Shadis said looking Eren straight in the eye.People started laughing quietly or some snickered.And it angered me."Oi laugh about it you'll see what happens next..."I said giving them a death glare and they shut up instantly.People know they do not want to taste my wrath not a bit..They let Eren go and people tried until we were done and were dismissed.

-Time skip to sunset-

I was walking around taking fresh air but when I saw them all,Eren,Armin and Mikasa.And they were showing Eren how to do the 3DMG.I sighed and went down there.Armin and Eren turned around."Oh it's you Cloak what are you doing here?"Eren asked."I should tell you the same I was just taking a walk until I saw you three so what are you doing....?"I said."Well were showing how to use the 3DMG,Sir"Armin said shyly."It's alright Armin you can just call my Cloak don't be so formal"I said then I turned to Eren."I'll show you how to use it.Im very good at it anyways..."I said.Eren's eyes sparkled."Really you'll show me!"She said and I nodded and felt a glare behind me."Alright just follow the basics and you'll be able to do it.Don't think about being fancy or anything.Focus on your front and back balance,then slowly place your weight into the belts on your waist and feet..."I said."You can do it if you stay calm.Even I did it,after all"Armin said."All right.I feel like I've got it this time."Eren said with determine in her eyes."Lift me up Armin"She said.Armin nodded and did what's told.Eren was lifted up he was steady for 1 second but she fell backwards and hit her head.I sighed and we left to go eat.Armin looked my way."U-Um Si-I mean Cloak can you sit with us"She said cutely.I looked Eren and Mikasa's way.Eren was nodding her head and will Mikasa well she was glaring daggers at me will putting bandages around Eren's head.I turned to Armin."Why not it's nice to sit with people for a chance..."I said.Armin smiled and we four went to sit and eat."Isn't she the one who said she was gonna slaughter all the Titans yesterday?"Asked a guy will I chewed my bread."I guess it's off to the fields for her tomorrow"They said.I looked to Eren and she had a face if she was scared to go there.Anger went throw me but I had to calm down."Yeah,we can't afford to feed the useless"Another said."Eren!"Mikasa said.Will Eren was distracted I looked at them.And they felt my stare and looked at me too.I face them and death glare and cracked my knuckles to show I'll beat there tiny asses.They started to sweat and looked away."There's no point worrying about it"Armin continued."You cam just learn to do it tomorrow"Armin said."I'm pathetic..."She whispered."There's no way I can wipe them out like this..."Eren continued."You should just forget about that altogether even if (Y/N) isn't with us now..."Mikasa said."What?!"Eren said."I'm saying you should give up trying to be a soldier.Fighting isn't about simply throwing your life away."Mikasa continued."Hey,now!I saw what happened that day!Do you really think you can just convince me to quite?!"Eren yelled."Still it doesn't matter how determined you are"Mikasa said."Huh?!Why Not?!"Eren said."Because you don't get to decide if you're fit to be a soldier or not"Mikasa continued.Eren was in rage but when we heard the bell ring again.People started to clean and go back to there cabins."I'm not saying you should return.."Mikasa said."Come on Cloak,Armin...to the fields by yourself"Eren whispered I nodded will getting up."..Y-Yeah"Said Armin and got up to."You don't need to worry.Because when you go,I'll go with you"Mikasa said turned to see Eren but instead saw Sasho staring at him surprised.They were the only two alone.Eren,Armin and Cloak already left without him"So,umm....What you're saying is...that I can have that?"Sasho said pointing to the bread Mikasa has.Mikasa broke the breed.Sasho squealed in happiness but Mikasa put the bread to his mouth and eat it.