❤Thomasvet (Svet x Thomas)

Noone's filling up yet, so I'll make an imagine for myself, first. I honestly have a crush on Thomas Sangster, so I'll make an imagine for myself with him...

Svet's PoV

Oh...

My...

Gosh...

It's been a week since I last stalked my school crush Thomas Sangster.

And that's very horrible...

Yet amazing...

While I was hiding in the bushes near his house, I —ninja style— rolled straight through the backdoor. Since I'm a stalker spy ninja (more like ninspyker), I have a secret item to make every door in the whole world open.

A bobbin pin.

I honestly brought a box of these, because I also use it for my hair, and not just for the doors, duh!

Okay, back to the story.

Their backdoor is barely used. They only use it when they'll go to their backyard and wait for the garbage truck to drive through to throw their trash.

At the Sangster family, Ava, Thomas' little sister, is the one who always do that. But that time, It's Thomas' time.

I waited for an hour, but he isn't leaving yet.

Why Am I waiting him?

Nothing. I just love stalking him. I don't even know why. My day isn't complete when I don't see him.

I can't take this thing anymore, so I secretly entered the backdoor, and I'm in their kitchen.

Thomas' bedroom door is so close. There's a window in the kitchen that can see his room inside.

I don't wanna show up or sneak inside yet, so I decided to peek through, and...

"Mamma mia..." I whispered to myself, when I saw him only wearing jeans.

His carved abs and his deadly V-line is revealing. I know I kept stalking him, even in school, but for the first time, I just saw him topless.

My hand flew through my mouth, suppressing my mouth to scream, so I decided to leave their house; in a ninja way... without screaming.

When I reached my house; there, I screamed my ass off, forgetting the fact that my whole family was still asleep.

And right now, I'm here, in the Cafeteria, Eating a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream while trying to forget all what I just saw last week.

His perfect body...

His 6 packed abs...

His V-line...

His flat stomach...

I wanna scream again, so I took a mouthful of ice cream, so my mouth will be full; to prevent screaming.

"Svet?" I suddenly heard Thomas asked from behind me.

My gosh my gosh my gooooosh!!!

I need more fuel! My ice cream is already running out!

Woah... do I really eat fast? Is that why my face is really big? Hey, no time for jokes! I'm in a sticky situation right now.

All of the sudden, he sat across me. Now, he's looking at me worriedly. "Hey, are you alright?"

I just nodded swiftly while eating, pretending not to pay attention to him.

"Hey. Are you mad at me? Because you've been ignoring me since last week. I'm sorry if you are." His British voice said, which made my heart softens.

I shook my head swiftly. He suddenly smirked. "If you're feeling anxious after stalking me, then sorry."

Wait, what!?

Did he knew that I stalked him!?

"I-Is that wrong...?" I asked, looking down my lap.

"To be honest, yeah. If you wanna know me, then why should you just ask me to be your friend?" He asked.

"Because I don't wanna be in that stupid zone..." I muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing!... nothing..." I said.

"You're honestly ignoring me for a week, and I'm starting to worry. Is it because of me?" He asked.

I slowly nodded and the awkward silence flowed through us.

"What did I do?"

"You want me to tell you?"

"Yeah, so I know the reason why I will apologize..."

"Well..." there I go. Fidgetting my fingers.

"Please tell me." He pleaded with a cute brown puppy eyes.

I can't resist that!

I sighed. "The last time I stalked you... I was in your house and... I saw you removing your shirt, and I saw your... body..."

Out of nowhere, he laughed. "That's it!?"

I nodded and felt my cheeks blushing again.

"I actually saw you running away that time."

What...

The...

Whaaaaat!!!???

"You did!?"

"I did! I saw your dark brown hair glimpse, though."

"Maybe I failed to do the ninja run that time." I muttered.

He laughed. "Yeah. More like Snail run."

I just can't help but laugh along.

Yipeeeee!!🙌🙌 I made my own imagine! Whoop whoop! Want one? Please fill up🙏. Thanks for who will! Promise I'll try my best for you buttons!

heyitssvet