❤Vlariana (Vladimir x Ariana)

Heheh... my 9 year old little brother have a crush on Ariana Grande, but he hates to admit it. Eh, it's obvious, so I secretly made an imagine just for him...

Vladimir's PoV

Ariana Grande is going to visit our school tomorrow. Secretly, I'm planning to make a letter for her.

I don't wanna tell my classmates nor my annoying sister that I'm making one.

I brought my pen and my paper and start writing.

Dear Ari,

I suddenly stopped. What Am I going to write next!?

Hi! I know I'm too young, but, can we go out?

-Vladimir

I facepalmed. I crumpled the letter I made and threw somewhere.

Ugh! There's no way she could date such a little boy like me.

Vladimir's sister's PoV (Yours Truly;D)

Darn it! Why do I have to clean our room!? Today's Vladimir's turn, and it's not fair!!

"Hey you, it's your turn to clean the room, not me--" I paused when I saw my little brother already sleeping.

I silently cursed and grabbed the broom which is leaning at the door frame.

After cleaning, I noticed a crumpled paper underneath the bed where he's laying on.

I frowned and picked it up. After uncrumpling the paper, I was shocked at what I saw.

He made a letter to Ariana Grande and he's asking her for a date!!!???

I knew it! He have a crush on her!! But he's saying he don't.

I smirked, staring at my little brother. His letter is in my hands.

Vladimir's PoV

I'm in the school, not caring that Ariana Grande's in our school. While I was passing by the Meet n Greet Ariana Grande, she noticed me.

I just ignored her. "Vlad?" She suddenly asked. My eyes popped out and looked at her.

How did she knew my name!?

"How did you...?" I asked, but my throat got dry.

She giggled and crotched down, so our heads are in the same level. She's very tall, despite her heels. "Your sister told me about you."

My eyes widened even more. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!???"

She giggled again. "And she said yoy want to ask me on a date."

"Is that true?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

I blushed, nodded, and looked away. "Aww... since I have a free time tomorrow, why don't we go out tomorrow?"

I shook my head. "I... I don't have a... money..."

She smiled. "It's fine. I understand. It's my treat."

"Y-yours...?"

"yeah. Mine."

"N-no. I'll just beg money for dad..."

"No it's okay. I just got asked by a kid for the first time, so I don't wanna waste it. Plus, you're not bad yourself."

I just smiled and nodded. She smiled back and planted a kiss on my forehead before standing up.

"Remember. Tomorrow." She stated before going back to the chair where she's sitting at to continue having a meet and greet with other students.

I went through our classroom, and luckily, noone's there, except me.

Then, I did my "Victory Dance".

WeirdowWriter