Chapter 1

It's a Friday night and ain't nobody doing shit on the block, so shit I was 'bouta call my bestfriend up and she if she wanted to comeover for movie night.

~
-phone rings-
Me: Hey DayDay! I'm bored asf girl , What you doing?

Jayda: Girl I was just about to call you! I'm tryna hit up Rico party tonight, you down?

Me: I mean it's nothing else to do bitch you know I'm down! It's already 11:30 though what time it start? You know mama didn't raise no fool , she not going to let me out.

Jayda: ...About that. It started at 10 but you know that shit go on all night..... well until the opps come and shut it down.

Me: Girl....I don't kn--

Jayda: PLEASE! I HEARD ROD GONE BE THERE!

Shit she got me.

Me: Weeeeelllll... Okay BUT if I get caught I owe you the same ass whooping I get!

I hear her laughing for a good 30 seconds.

Me: I'm serious.

Jayda: Bitch okay. Meet me in the alley in 30 mins.

Me: Gotcha boo.
~
I tiptoed to my mama room to see if she still up, and as usual she was knocked out.

So I walk to my room and start to get ready quickly.

I cut my wand on so it could start to get hot. I walked over to my closet and pulled out this beige skin tight dress and paired it with a Olive green jacket, because it was starting to get colder, and put on my beige Louboutin heels. Then I paired it with my pearl necklace and heart chain. I sit down at my makeup desk and start to do my eyebrows and eyeliner.

I looked over at my phone to see I only had 5 minutes until I had to meet her in the alley.

I quickly run over to my wand and start to add a little but of curls to the front of my hair, and slick down my edges. (You know black girls can't go anywhere without your edges on Fleeky or your outfit ain't complete)

I switch off my light and slowly walk to the back door leading to the patio. I get to the door and open it creak by creak until there was enough space to were I can squeeze through without making any noise.

I get outside and text her letting her know. I start to walk closer to her house when all of a sudden I hear a faint sound of somebody crying out.

I walk closer to the noise being the nosey person I am and hear a man talking in a killer tone.

??: NIGGA WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY-- IVE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH TIME.

Boy: I promise Ima get it to you Rickey I just been having a hard ti--

*BOOM*

I start to run fast away from the scene and I knock over a trash can and trip, and I hear one of the boys that was with Rickey say , " y'all heard that ?" And another boy says yeah, and not to my surprise I see Rickey running towards me..

Rickey: Bitch you coming with me ! You seen too much.

All I remember seeing was a fist.

Damn.

Blackout.