Reserved Seat

*the seat is his his lap*

You wake up gasping in your bed in a cold sweat. You wonder about what you just dreamt about, but all you can remember is a shadowy figure, whispered conversation, and flashes of cyan. As you quickly forget about your dream, you notice that your mom hasn't called you down yet. You quickly check your clock and see that it reads 9:00, far later than your usual wake up time. You shake your head, thinking already what a weird day it is.

After you, finish eating and getting ready for your day ahead, you walk out your front door, just to step on a light blue little addressed with your name in cursive. You open it just to find a simple piece of paper with only a few words and a single ticket for the 2 o'clock show at The Tent Of Telepathy. The letter read:

'Front row, middle seat. It's reserved for you. See you there'

You look around curiously, although knowing the mystery letter had been delivered a while ago. You shrug and head out, putting the letter in the house and the ticket in your pocket. You think that you have a little bit of time only being 11:15. So you go to some of the other attraction in Gravity Falls, like the Mystery Shack. The shack, when you got to it, seemed a bit run down, with a chubby boy with white hair sweeping the dirt road. 'Weird', you thought, going in.

*Time Skip Because of Undertail*(Wash your soul, wash your sins)

"Oh, Shit. Oh, Shit!", you cried because it was 1:45, the Mystery Twin's show was going to start soon. You wanted to get there a bit early to see if the mysterious letter writer would be there. As you ran down the road, you could see the tent slowly appearing into your line of sight. You go there just as the blue haired man was about to turn the sign to sold out.

"Wait! I have a ticket!", you panted out. "Will?", you gasped surprised to see your blue haired companion running the ticket booth.

"Y-y/n, I-is that y-you?", questioned the blue haired boy, with a tilt of his head. "O-oh,so you're the one Mas- I m-mean, S-sir Gleeful, s-saved a s-seat for?"

"I guess? I don't know I just found the tickets on my porch and a letter saying it was a reserved seat" you shrugged, with a smile on your face.

"O-ok. S-see you at t-the show." Waved Will, as you walked into the tent

*Author's note*
Ok my pretties. Sorry for the delay on making this chapter. I had finals to study for (;-; ) Pls feed me with comments. I beg