Chapter 20

Mar's P.O.V

I woke up and noticed Justin was not here, I saw Cheka sleeping on the small couch next to me, I noticed something In her face so I stood up and approached her to see what is it, I noticed she has a draw of a mustache in her face , I bit my lip to hold my laugh but I failed , I bursted into laughing and woke Cheka , she yawned and looked at me confused.

"Why are you laughing ?" She frowned.

"You should check yourself in the mirror" I bitted my bottom lip to hold my laugh, she went to the batchroom to check herself and I started laughing again.

I heard my phone ring , I noticed I had 2 messages 1 from Justin and 1 from Harry.

He is probably texting about our date ..... wait!!!! Did I just called it a date, Cheka cut my thinking.

"IM GONNA KILL YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!" She screamed from the bathroom.

I bursted into laughing but the I remembered I need to check my messages.

Justin's message: "Hey sorry I left without saying a word I needed to go to the studio !! Oh tell Cheka I like her mustache :p , love you <33" I giggled and replied him "its fine, oh don't worry I'm gonna tell her ;) lol and I love you too <33"

Harry's message: "Hey I'm picking you up at 5pm okay? , I have a little surprise for you ;) cant wait to see you beautiful <3"

I was about to reply but I noticed Cheka standing in front of me.

"Tell your boyfriend to watch out because I'm gonna kill him" she says in a serious tone but I know she also finds it funny.

I giggled but before I get to say something she cuts me and asks "Why are you blushing?" She looks at me confuse.

"WHAT?" I go into my front camera in my phone and notices that my cheeks are red like a tomato.

Weird why am I blushing I mean nothing awkward has happen or ...... wait am I blushing because of Harry's message ??? wha.... Cheka cut my thinking,

"Sooo..." she is waiting for an answer.

"Hmmm... no reason" I look down at my phone at Harry's message.

She notices the reason why I'm blushing has to do with my phone so she takes the phone away from me and looks at it , before I get to take it away from her she already has read the message.

"Huhh you are blushing because of Harry" I noticed a grin grow in her face.

I roll my eyes and ignore her. I look at my phone to Cheka what time is it and I noticed its 1:30pm

"I'm gonna go take a shower , can you please make something to eat?" I'm starving I can't believe we had just woke up.

"Okay , I'm making spaghetti" she yells because I have already went upstairs, I didn't bother to answer because she already knows that's my favorite , I smiled to myself because of the fact she knows me so well.

I took a not so long shower and went to my room to decide what to wear.

Wait its to early to get ready for the date .... gosh why do I keep calling it a date , "Mar you have a boyfriend and you love him more then anything" I repeated it in my head a couple of times, eventually I put on a grey sweat pans and a black tank top , I looked at my phone to check what time it was "2:10pm" huh it didn't took me too long, I locked my phone and slide it to my pocket on my sweat pants and went downstairs.

I smelled the scent of the tomato sauce and my stomach start to make growl, I shh'ed my stomach and went to the kitchen to help Cheka serve.

"No its fine you just go sit" she didn't even looked at me.

I did as she said and sat and waited for her , she placed my plate and hers, she sat in front of me and started eating so as me. I finished in 15 minutes. Wooow I was really hungry.

She finished eating and frowned at me.

"What??"