sorry

hey guys, i thought i would give you an update today so i hope you enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jayys POV

this is torture. i could hear dahvie singing in his room and the lyrics where heart breaking 

put me under
under the knife
love will be gone when i open my eyes
sedate me loveotomy

the song was beautiful but knowing i had been the cause of the sad lyrics made my want to crawl into a hole and die.It was all my fault that, sweet Innocent cute and kind dahvie was hurting. Then i started to feel a feeling i have not had in a long time.

*TRIGGER WARNING IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SUISIDAL THOUGHT / SELF HARM YOU MAY WANT TO SKIP TO THE NEXT BIT OF CAPITAL LETTERS*

i got up and walked to my en suite bathroom. i opened my cabinet  and taped to the bottem of my shaving cream was a blade.

i locked the door to my bedroom and sat on my bed staring at the shiny blade in my hand.

i remembered when dahvie had helped me through this issue before he had stopped me from cutting by every day forsing me to show him my wrists and legs and if their was andy cuts he would do the same to himself. he knew it was torturing me to see him hurt so i stopped and whenever the urge to cut came dahvie would be their. but now the one person who had always been their for me was crying his eyes out because of me. 

it was all my fault

i stared at it for god knows how long beofre removing my tight leather trousers. and pressing the blade to the top of my leg writing three silmpe words

im sorry dahv's

*WARNING OVER (for thouse who didn't read it jayy wrote "im sorry dahv's" into his leg*

before any blood could drip on to my bed i ran to the bathroom and cleaned up my wounds then i put on some pagama bottums just incase dahvie came in, i didnt want his to see my legs.

and then i fell into a deep dreamless sleep hoping i could make things right with dahvie tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys i know its short but next chapter jayy and dahvie will talk i promice so look forward to that :)

lots of internet hugs

alice XXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOO :)