Run

I wake up to the sound of a knock on the door. I get up slowly thinking how restful I had slept while grabbing a large t-shirt from the closest and opening the door. It's Tyler holding coffee and from what I could smell donuts.
"Morning kitten, I don't have much time to talk right now but here's breakfast" he said as he handed over the food and coffee. "Now I have to run but I'll be back in time for tonight" he winked and walked away before I had a chance to say anything.

Still half asleep, I walk to the bed and sit down with all the goods. I sip on the coffee which is totally amazing, I look in the bag and there are those mini glazed donuts inside. I start eat and drink my coffee 'till I'm full. I put everything up and decide to get dressed and take a look around the area. I get dressed in my usual skinny jeans, t-shirt, and converse tossed my hair up in a bun slap, then some make up and headed out. I navigate to the front doors only getting lost 3 times. I make my way out and start towards the woods. As soon as I made sure I was completely out of sight I striped and shifted into my all white wolf. (Which is extremely rare) I started to run and explore my new home. All of a sudden I smelled the most amazing aroma, almost as good as yesterdays. Then an all black wolf can out of nowhere and I knew it was tyler.
"Kitten daddy wanted to wait till tonight for this but I can't seen to resist your smell." Tyler's voice echoed in my mind.
"You have can have a 5 minute head start if you want. Daddy is feeling nice and sure does love a good whore hunt." With that I started running as fast as I could hoping to put enough space in between us as possible. Not even a min later I heard him say
"You can run but you can't hide from daddy kitten."

Credits to my editor @TheJynx14