Prologue (Louis.)

According to Greek mythology, humans originally had 4 arms, 4 legs and a head with 2 faces. Zeus cut them into two parts, fearing their power and condemned them to live their lives separately. I've been longing to meet mine. My soulmate, I like to imagine, would be someone who makes me more "me" than I've ever been. Someone who will inspire me to be someone more free, more kind. In him, I'll not only find company, but also complete solitude, complete solace.

At this point, you should probably know I'm Louis Tomlinson, 18 year old, from Doncaster. And before you even bother to ask, yes, I'm gay.
In between barely passing school, working at Toys 'R' Us and rounds of hospitals, I like to draw. I like art. It's like the expression of one's soul in colors on a canvas. I see art everywhere, from the rhythmic movement of one's chest when they sleep soundly, to the footsteps in the woods leading to unknown destinations, from the curve of one's smile to the cry of a newborn.

Oh, and yes, I have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Read on to find out about Louis' journey to find his soulmate.