100 to 0Yaoi~

A boy with long spiky black hair dived through the streets with incredible speed. A few meters behind him were a group of other kids. The boy made a sharp turn into a busy street and they lost him. "Where the hell is he!" one yelled and they all looked around but couldn't find him at all. "Let's just go." the same one said and they all left. Meanwhile in a shop across them a beautiful woman said, "It's safe now." a mop of black hair appeared from under the table and the owner of the hair let out a sigh before getting out of it. He had a long curtain of hair cover most of his face, you could barely see his mouth.  

"Thanks Mira!" The boy said with a smile. The woman sighed as she looked at him, "Oh Kei, when will you ever cut that damn hair of yours! I can barely look you in the eyes, wherever they are!" The woman gave an exasperated expression to the boy. "Also you need to defend yourself once in a while. All your doing is running but there's gonna be a time where you won't be able to run away. Anyway where the hell is your retarded brother when you need him! He's always going on and on about you yet when you need him he's never there, I should beat the shit out of him one of these days." She said pounding on the table causing people to look at them.  

Kei just laughed, "I don't think that I'll cut them anytime soon. Oh well. And it's not Sho's fault that he can't always be there to help me. And I wouldn't mind seeing that happen, Mira V.S. Sho!! The epic battle between two very talented fighters!!" He dodged the running question smoothly, causing Mira to forget about that for now. "Pft, I'll be able to beat your brother's ass any time any where. He's just a kid. Anyway see ya I gotta start heading to my appointment." 

Kei waved goodbye and right when she left he let out a sigh of relief. If they continued any longer she would've seen his wounds. Then his phone rung startling him. "Hello?" He said. 

'I'm so sorry but they wouldn't let me go! Next time I won't leave you alone! I'm walking home now.' Kei's brother Sho said as he hung up. Kei just smiled a sad one knowing that that wouldn't be true, after all his brother was busy he doesn't want to be a burden. 

The long haired boy took a quick short cut home and started making dinner,after putting on his apron, knowing that his twin would take a while to get home. Just after he finished the doorbell rang so Kei went to the door with his apron still on and his hair tied up, you could see his face which was hot and cute at the same time, he had two different color eyes one yellow and one red he also had a tatoo that was peeking out from his shirt. Kei looked at himself in the mirror before putting his hair down, taking off the apron and fixing his shirt so that it covered the tattoo, just in case it's someone he doesn't know but he also never let's his brother see the tattoo or his eyes even when they were little. 

When he opened the door and said, "Hello!" he saw his brother Sho, blonde hair and bright green eyes, with two handsome men, one with silver long hair and blue eyes and the other with dark green hair and brown eyes. Should glomped him as usual while saying "Yeah! My lovely brother said hi and is still looking so cute, everyday you get cooler I swear!" Kei patted his older twin's head before turning to the two men who were watching the scene with amused eyes. "Good afternoon. Come in dinner just finished. Sho can you please set the table?" Kei said and instantly his brother started eager to please him. They men came inside and studied the normal house. "We are from Star Academy and are here to recruit your brother. I'm Yuji and this is Kyle." The green haired one, Yuji said.