Steph war cry:DIE!!!

Steph's P.O.V
  "YOU KILLED HARU!!" I screamed. Soon every guild member was on the ground except for the dragon slayers. Just as planned. Madeline came out. Then Sapphire and the newest edition to the titanium four you know a replacement for April. She was a shadow dragon slayer,her name,Melainee(Mel-eyy-nee)

(Picture above)"Now if you want to live than let me kill her,simple if you choose to fight for her than so be it but I have an S-class wizard with me,Sapphire! So you choose!" I spoke

(Picture above)
"Now if you want to live than let me kill her,simple if you choose to fight for her than so be it but I have an S-class wizard with me,Sapphire! So you choose!" I spoke. I soon saw the Okumura brothers come in
"We won't let you lay a finger on her." They said in unison. Amber was knocked out and I had only three dragon slayers while they had 3 and the two sons of Satan. Guess I'll have to do some fighting as well. AW MAN!!I'm really lazy!!but I'll do it for my brothers sake. Natsu came charging at me but Sapphire punched him square in the face, she showed no mercy and continuously kept on attacking not letting him stand up. Soon he was on the ground unconscious. I smirked. Madeline was going against Gajeel. She took him out with one of her death attacks. And here I thought I had to fight. Melainee was through with Laxus. Hehe. Soon they all fell to their knees.WHAT!?
"GET UP!!" I shouted.
"You're out of control. You ate all our magic energy. We have none left." Sapphire made a struggle to mumble. Oh no. I lost control again. I felt a cold sword reach my neck.
"Stop this at once." Rin demanded
"Why should I? She killed Haru." I muttered
"She didn't kill him!" He shouted.
"Rin stop." I heard Amber's voice. No way. She should be slowly dying by now why isn't she dead!?
"So you found that Job? Hmm I know why you must be thinking I'm the one that murdered him. If you put the pieces together it would make sense." She stated
"WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD THOSE DEMON PARTICLES SHOULD HAVE EATEN YOU BY NOW!!!" I screamed. She smirked.
"Because I'm full of demon particles. That's how my 'Spirit Energy' works...because Satan is inside of my soul and is a demon I'm immune to demon particles." She explained. No way...
"Sure it hurt at first but eventually my body just eliminated them." Amber mumbled. I charged at her with my swords she knelt down and for some reason I stopped running.
"I've created some sins...but sins for the greater good. I killed cruel people and since there are many in this world I managed to become one of the best assassins in the world. I killed so people wouldn't have to go through the same pain I did. Your brother asked me to kill him. I couldn't bring myself to so he took my scissor blade away from me and beheaded himself. He told me that he was finally free and that he knows you will become a strong wizard. I never really liked that job but oh well. If you chose to get revenge then so be it. I should have been more careful around him, I could have avoided his fate but I didn't so technically I am guilty. So behead me If you wish to avenge your brother but know this,in my book You committed one of the worst crimes. You hurt Lucy for my sake." Amber spoke. I was so confused. That can't be true can it? He wouldn't kill himself would he? I don't really care. Now I can  avenge Haru.
"So the first thing I see when I come to visit is you causing a ruckus. Good grief. And here I thought you would have matured by now! Guess not." I heard a voice I longed to hear again
.

.

.

.

....April.
"I can't tell you not to kill her of course it is your brother that she killed. But if you kill her you'd technically be killing me. Now don't get the wrong idea, I'm not defending her i'm just stating the obvious. So go ahead show me how much you really have accepted death." April chuckled
"After all killing her won't bring your brother back." She commented.
I looked at Amber
"But I'm still up...and I still want to help...I've made her feel so bad ignoring her when I'm the one always babbling on about how it's important to always be there for your family...I'm a scum. I want to have her forgiveness though because I've realized that I've committed a horrible sin as well,ignoring my family." Natsu interrupted.
"Yeah I committed one of the worst crimes as well...I couldn't protect her." Rin joined
"Hehe. That's what I expected. Now let's see the outcome." April stated.
I was going to drop my sword but the insane side of me decided to kick in. I was about to slash Amber's head off but then I made a struggle to move myself. I ended up slashing April right in the heart. I was wide eyed.
"So long shortie." She said
~Flashback~
"Who's the shortie?" a girl with long blonde hair stated
"IM NOT SHORT!!!" A little me yelled
"HEHEHEHE. Yeah you are!!I might as well change your name to shortie!!" She suggested
"MY NAME IS STEPH!!" I proclaimed
"HA!EVEN BETTER!!STEPH THE SHORTIE!!!" She mocked
~Flashback Over~
Blood was soaking her. I couldn't speak I tried but nothing came out

I then saw a lady with long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes

I then saw a lady with long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.(picture above)She walked over to April
"I am the God of blood,Ketsu Namikaze. Mother of Amber Namikaze. Now I can't do much about your friend's wound but my daughter sure can. Not with Satan though now that she can see me our bond is strong therefore forming 'Spirit Energy' now she can use all my magic. She can manipulate blood and do all sorts of things. Now now. I know my daughter is much more capable with or without magic but she went extremely easy on you since she knows what it feels like to loose someone in their family and crave revenge. After all she lost both her mother and father and b-...she lost her parents."Ketsu declared Amber was crying but with tears of joy. I can't believe that she knows how I feel. I never thought about what happened to her parents or anything.I...I feel so ashamed.
Amber walked up to April and her mother was with her they were concentrating the blood. Soon the blood was going in a circular motion and was now in her body her wound was healed.
"Thanks mom." Amber whispered
"I'm so sorry." I apologized.
"Just shut up." Amber replied.
"I don't care what you did to me but you hurt the people around me. That's unforgivable!" She claimed she ran out of the guild and soon everyone started to wake up.
~Amber's P.O.V~
  "Jackal!" I yelled out he came running towards me. We secretly lived in a forest hidden.
"Hey! How ar-" I cut him off hugging him sobbing in his arms
"You saw her didn't you."he whispered
"Yes." I responded. I took Jackal in after what had happened with Tartaros and Fairy Tail. I felt sorry for him and felt like I needed him close to me. Kyôka and Seilah both died. Don't get the wrong idea we aren't a thing it's just more of a good deed to a best friend kind of thing. We went inside our home and I took out my journal I wrote
'Today I had a very interesting day. I still don't know how to explain it. It all seems like some dream and a very weird one. I don't know but I inherited my mother's powers now and April is joining the guild again...I think. I offered my head to someone.weird I know. Anyway let's title today.hmm. How about 'Steph's War Cry:DIE!!' Yeah that makes sense'
_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_
I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE THIS!!!!>.<!!!I just couldn't find the time but it's finally published!!!!!Till next time my lovelies~