Chapter 14

Leah's pov:

Harry and I were sitting on a grass.He made me come here just to tell me something? I guess it's serious? Because i was watching Pretty little liars when my mother called my name.

''Look Leah, all the time we were talking together and sending pictures each others...'' I look at him.I nod.''And i really care about you.'' Well i guess i knew that? I turn my head to see a beautiful moon shining.

I could see that he is looking at me, waiting for me to say something.When i turned my head to face him he crushes his lips on mine.Even if that looked rough, he was kind and he slowly kissed my upper lip.

''Harry, what are you doing?''

''What i always wanted to.'' I blush.

''Really?''

''Just kiss me.'' He smashes his lips again.''I.Love.You.Leah.'' He says kissing my neck.

''I love you to, even if I'm mad at you.'' I giggle.

''What are we now?''

''What do you want us to be?''

''Will you be my girlfriend?''

''I don't know, will i?'' I smirk.

''Don't joke with me honey.''

I get up and start running.He tries to catch me but before i even knew i felt.Damn.

''You okay baby?''

''Yeah.'' He gives me the hand to get up.''Thanks.''

(..)

It's 3 in a morning and we are walking around the city and laughing.There is almost nobody on the streets but that doesn't bother us.

He leans to kiss me but i move.

''A-a, baby boy, wait until we come home.''

''There is like no one here.'' He nervously smile.

''Harry what's up with you?''

''I just don't want to lose you, you know i want this to be serious.Not some relationship that lasts 3 to 4 days.''

''Baby i love you so much, don't worry.'' I kiss his nose, then his cheek and then his lips.''Soft and sweet.'' I whisper.

''I heard that.'' He laughs like an idiot.

''Well thanks for compliment.'' I said it out loud?

''We are both idiots, who are madly in love with each other.''

---------------------

SHORT IKR AND YUP WELL I HAVE NEW STORY ABOUT JB SO YEAHHHHHH GIVE IT A SHOT! ;)</3