1

" Emma you smell that! " I said bumping into my sister who was looking around the boardwalk wide eyed.

" yea smells like..." she took a deep whift of the air " smells like some chicken grilling" she said as I laughed .

" that nose still works I see" I said as she groaned and elbowed me in the gut.

" watch it I will tell dad" I said in a warning tone as she rolled her eyes
" dad left 5 years ago....like I'm scared of that" she said as I laughed.

We where walking part a bunch of boys in their bikes when a sudden voice called from behind us nearly making me jump out of my skin .

" Nice ass's !!!" it called as I looked over to see the 4 boys smirking like mad.

I looked over at Emma who had the same smirk on her face.

Ok you might wonder why we would not be insulted or mad at 4 boys looking at us like sex toys .

But we have a deep secret.....where not human and no where not dumb blood suckers either.

You might be thinking werewolves now and that my friend you are correct on.

There is not many of us left around anymore but the few that are well we make it count big time.

" hey there pretty boys " my sister said walking up as they smirked giving her the same look.

" hey doll" the curly haired one said as she looked over at him . I walked over to her nudging her to keep her eyes from changing or she would give us away.

" you must be new around here ...we have not seen your pretty faces before." the blonde leader type said as I smirked a little at him .

" yup where all the way from Dallas  Texas" I said as he looked in shock.
" wow that's pretty far" he said as then he smirked quickly. " what brings you to Santa Carla?" he asked as I looked over at my sister who was talking to the curly haired one.

" dad got a new job so we moved here" I said as he smiled once more.
" the boardwalk is lame how about you and your sister come have a ride with us !" he said as I looked at him werid but nodded a yes because he was right the place was pretty lame.

" what's your name?" he asked.
" I'm amy and that over there is Emma" I said Pointing to myself then at Emma .

" twins?" he asked as I laughed " first my hair is always straight and hers is curly,second in 4 mins older and 3rd different eyes " I joked as he laughed a little .

" Paul !.. You mind letting amy ride with you?" he asked as the boy with blonde hair and a black leather jacket looked over at me then smirked.

" not at all" he said winking making me laugh he was pretty cute for a human if you ask me.

" marko since you already have become friend's with Emma it seems will you alow her to ride with you?" he asked as marko nodded smirking making Emma blush.

I walked over towards Paul as Emma had already slipped onto markos bike.

" hey doll " he said as I smirked " hey" I said as i climbed on.

" you guys ready to go?" he asked as they nodded and began to take off one by one.

Me and Paul where last as we raced down the steps that nearly made my heart jump.

The wind hit my face as I took in the scent of body spray ,hair spray and the ocean breeze.

Everyone was hooting and yelling as we raced down the beach and under the boardwalk.

Marko and Paul began to race as they where swerving in and out of each other causing us to almost crash multiple times but I was not scared of that.

The Only thing that could kill me was a silver bullet so if we crashed I would be unharmed..I cared more about Paul's safety then mine.

We raced though a patch of woods as I smelt the smell of a a hurt bleeding deer somewhere along there.

We finally came to the cliff where they parked their bikes .

I hopped off and walked over to Emma who was checking the drop out .

" this you hang out?" I asked as I looked around as they nodded and began to walk into the mouth of the cave.

I grabbed Emma and we followed them inside.  It was nice and home like and warm inside the cave.

" nice place you got" Emma said
" thanks " the leader said as he sat down in a wheel chair.

" what's your names since you know ours?" Emma said random as they all smirked " I'm David, that's Paul,marko and Dwayne" he said pointing to himself and the others.

" nice to meet you David ,Paul, marko and Dwayne" we said as they all laughed.

" care for a drink ?" Paul asked me as I sat down next to him .
" what kinda drink?" I asked as David and them smirked.

" wine of the finest" Paul said winking as Marko handed me an old fancy wine bottle.

" nice " I said popping the top off as it smelt so savory and good and made my mouth water just as the scent hit the air.

I licked my teeth before I put my lips up to the bottle and began to drink the savory sweet red liquid that filled my thoat.

I felt like a howl was going to slip my thoat as my teeth began to grow sharp so I stopped quickly and handed the bottle to Emma who did the same thing.

They all began to cheer for us and dance around like crazy as we kept on sucking on the bottle.

Until we finally blacked out as there voices echoed though our heads.

I woke up later that night laying next to Paul all confused on what just happen.

The taste of blood lingered on my lips as I looked around to see marko was passed out on the couch with Emma.

I looked at the bottle and sniffed it as the scent of humans blood filled the air.

Why would they have humans blood? I thought as I looked around that's when it clicked.

Only vampires would have blood of a human....oh boy what did we get ourselves into this time.