Chill day

Ok I'm back for another one hope you like it..but wait did you follow me on ig and twitter yet????

Ig: igiggle_andsmile

Twitter: VibeKiller_

Fan page: we_somindless

....

....

Go follow now ok!

....

Now let's read

________________________

(Sunday morning)

::Erika's pov::

~~ I waken up with a lot on my mind... do I like prod or roc better?? idk only the future can tell. I gotten out of my bed and went straight to the kitchen and seen a note on the refrigerator.... it's from mom

Dear Erika,

I have to go on a 6 mouth trip for my job now I'm trusting you to be a good while I'm gone. I left money for you since you start school next week. it should be in your pink Jewelry case. it's $89,500 in there. only use 2,500 for school shopping and the rest for emergency needs only ok. if you have more left over when I get back give it to me... Money don't grow on trees now so love you and be safe! and sorry this was a late notice.

~ mom

Erika: Well now what am I going to do now... she just up and left without telling me?!?! ughhhhhhh careless

~~I balled the paper up and threw it on the floor.~~

Erika: I'm super hungry!

~~ I went in the refrigerator and got some fruits and an energy bar. I was done eating 20mins latter. I rushed upstairs to the bathroom and did my daily routine and the I went to my room with and put on my blue nike sports bra with a yellow check, the I grabbed my yellow and blue tie dye spandex, and put on my yellow runny shoes. I but my hair in a curly bun. I was in the getting fit mood today so I decided to take a run around the block .. you know to get to look around and get a feel of how l.a would be. So I grabbed my blue beats and iPhone and keys and went out the door. After an hour of running, I decided to take the long way home. When a song I didn't like came on, I tried to turn it but when I was looking down I bumped into someone and all I seen was mail flying around~~

Erika:OMG I'm sooooo sorry(picking up the mail)

Deep voice: yea your ok Erika

Erika: (gets up) wait... oh hey roc!

Roc: hey ms road runner

Erika: lol whatever your just mad because you cant run as fast as me

Roc: lol trust I ain't even worried about your words

Erika: lol oh really

Roc: lol yes really

Erika:ok... so ummm this where you live?

Roc:yea

Erika: nice!

Roc: wanna come take a look?

Erika: no I'm cool I got to go tho and sorry about the mail thing

Roc: lol your ok nice talking to you and text me ;)

Erika: (running) lol cocky!

Roc: lol( walking back to his house)

~~~ roc is too cute I love when he try's to get cocky because it's cute he also try's to be funny but it doesn't work out that much because he's not that funny lol but he try's and it's funny because he's cute when he's corny hehe. Just imagine me and him together, god we would make the cuties babies ever! But i don't think he feels the same about me, I mean I liked roc more then I like prod but prod is showing me more affection then roc is. I guess that's only because he has a girlfriend. Am I doing the right thing and stick with prod or no? Sad story of mine. As I was almost home I seen prods car in my drive way. Did something bad happen?~~