Getting warm up

::Erika's pov::

Mom:(shaking me) wake up u have dance practice today

Me: ughhhhhhh!(looks at the clock) its 8:00am oh no! (getting deeper into the covers)

Mom:(shakes harder) COME ON!

Me:ok I'm getting up

~~oh hey my name is Erika and I'm 16 but anyway, as I got up, I did my daily routine which was taking a shower, brushing my teeth, doing my hair and getting dress. Today I where a pink Nike sports bra with the black check on it, short spandex, and pink dance wear shoes. My hair was in a big bun because I have very big, curly hair, but most people says it compliments my big pretty brown eyes. I know for sure when school starts back I will be getting lots of compliments mostly because I'm new~~

((Arthur's note:how she looks is the cover pic for this book))

Mom: Erika are you ready yet?

Me: yes! Omw down

~~as I ran down the stairs I grab my phone and lock the door behind me and went into the car and listen to music until I was at the studio~~

(30min latter)

Mom: we are here if you need anything just call me ok and idk if I can pick you up today I'm kinda busy today

Me:its ok ill ask LoLo and franny to pick me up ok love ya see you latter( as i walk out the car and into the studio)

Jazz: HEY GIRL!

~~ jazz was a very pretty girl, people even say we could be twins lol but she's nice but sum of the things she tells me about the things she do to people is kind of wrong in some way. She once fight her ex bf mother because she gave him a kiss on the cheek...now that's crazy~~

Me:hey jazz what dance do Dave got for us

Jazz: idk he's not even here yet

~~so 20 min pass by as we talk then Dave came in~~

Dave:ok ok ok ...i know I'm late but let's start off by stretching and a dance warm-up to beez in the trap by nicki m.

Jazz and I: ok

-starts stretching-