Partners

After homeroom I had an editing class I signed up for. I walked into the classroom after finally finding it. Everyone was already at desks. Oh great... so much for not that much attention. The teacher looks at me.

"Oh! You must be Chung-Ae!" I nod. She looks at the class.

"Class! This is Chung-Ae or," She up from the roster and looks at me, "Venus?" I nod.

"Yes. Venus is my American name. My mother is American."

"Ah," She looks back at the rest of the class, "Well class I expect you to be nice to her! Jihoon?" he look's up.

"Yes ma'am?"

"You will show Chung-Ae around the school."

"Yes ma'am." She nods her head in approval. She looks at me.

"You can go take the empty computer next to him." I nod and walk over to the desk. The kids start to whisper. I here the words 'Jun Entertainment' a couple times. Welp... so much for laying low. Woozi leans over and whispers in my ear.

"You didn't tell me that you are the daughter of the owner and founder of Jun Entertainment." He whispers.

"Well now we are even," I whisper back. He laughs and sits straight again. That laugh is going to be the end of me, I think to myself.  The teacher stands up.

"Class?" The whispering stops, "We have a new project. You and your table partner need to create either a song or a movie and edit it. You and your table partner may start working now." Me and Woozi look at each other.

"No." I say.

"What? I didn't say anything!" he says with his hands up in defense.

"Yes, you didn't say anything but you were thinking it. I am not singing." I say.

"Fine, you don't have to but we are doing a song." I nod. I can live with this. The bell rings and we are free to leave. I start to walk out.

"What do you have next?" someone asks me from behind. I jump and turn around. It's Jihoon.

"YAHH! You scared me!" I hit him in the shoulder. He holds it.

"Um... Ow?" he says. I giggle.

"Dance." I reply. His face lights up.

"Really? Me too!"

"OK," I start to walk off but then I realize that I'm lost. I sigh and turn around and look at Jihoon. He smiles at me.

"Your lost aren't you?"

"Yes," i say sulkingly. He laughs.

"Come on. It's this way." He walks off in the opposite direction I was.