Chapter 1

August 1st 2003

It was mid afternoon in St. Fredric's Hospital and Recovery Center. A woman was being rushed to the emergency room screaming that she was going into labor. It was this day that a boy would be  born. It was this day that a boy who would tip the scales of power would be born. It was this day that a boy with an unbelievably strength would be born. It was this day that an extraordinary child would be born. This boy was to be named Jonas.

12 years later

April 30th 2016, 5:30 , Mayrun Road, Farerenville

As Jonas sat on the curb of 534 Mayrun Road, he strayed into deep thought. Jonas was a slightly tall boy aged 12. He had medium length black hair, a tanned face, and deep gray eyes. The kind of eyes that suggest that someone can burrow into your soul and see right through you. This boy was not particularly muscular, but had picked up a little bid while doing chores and some manual labor. On that fateful day, Jonas had been thinking about his father. Jonas's father had died when he was six. He had never known his mom. His grandparents had adopted Jonas when his dear father had died and had cared benevolently for him for a year until their grizzly demise on a highway a few miles from their house. There had been a huge car accident that had taken both of their lives. After the deaths of his grandparents, Jonas had gone from foster family from foster family. Each of these families had died in less then a 12 months in some odd way. No two families ever died the same way. Jonas had no part in any of this and never did anything to harm his foster parents. This didn't stop everyone from believing that he was either a murderer or had a curse on him though. His current family didn't know what to believe. All they knew was that they needed their share of the meager inheritance money that was given to him by his father and grandparents. These people also knew that they didn't want to die though so they made Jonas sleep outside in a rickety old shed unless some state officials were paying a visit. Jonas had been with these people the longest so far. A whole 11 and a half months. He had a bad feeling. Jonas waited on the curb thinking of his dads face for anther two hours and 15 minutes. Finally, Jonas got up and headed for school, another normal day, but not for long...

Leave suggestions in the comments --Jack