Chapter 2

The first day of senior high is going so far so good. At the moment I'm running to my next class, English literature.
"Finally!" I mumbled out of breath.
I looked around to find a seat, but sadly most were taken. My eyes landed on a seat near the window, and I knew that was where I was going to sit the whole year.

The view outside my class captivated me, not long until a voice broke my chain of thoughts.

"Is this seat taken?" A boy with bright blue eyes asked.

"No, it isn't."
"I'm Tyler Green and you are?"

Before I could reply the English-lit teacher literally barged into the room and said " Take your seats children. I am Mr. Brown and I'll be your English literature teacher for this year."

Before I realised  the bell had rung signalling the start of the second period. I dumped all my belongings into my back pack and started running to my next class.

"Hey wait up!!" someone said while I opened my locker. I turned to see who it was , it was Tyler Green  from English-lit.

" I didn't catch your name."                                                                                                                                             " Its Lillian Cooper. Nice meeting you but I got to go to my next class."                                                  "Okay then , I'll see you later." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I knew it , it was lunch break. And  I sat  on an empty table waiting for my one and only best  friend Zoe.

It take much time for me to spot her face . Her hair has gotten shorter and more blonde than the last time I had seen her .

"Hey Lilly ! How is your day going on?"                                                                                                                        " Olla Zoe! So far so good." And then we started telling each other about how we spent our summer  even though we saw each other a couple of times.

And then I found my self walking back home. The first day of school went by within a blink of an eye.

As I opened the door of my house I heard the TV blaring.

"Joe , why are you home early. I thought that you would be back only by next week."

" Even I thought the same but dad is gone for a week or two and I couldn't let my baby sister be all alone at home."

" Hey , I ain't a baby. So what's for lunch???"

"Chinese or pizza?"

" You know me Joe , pizza any day."

"How about a movie marathon?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Authors note :-

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a very long time. But here is a filler chapter.
I would love it if you guys would send me suggestions.
And hopefully I would update soon.