Chapter 2

I opened the door to our flat. My dad was sitting at the table reading the paper with a cup of coffee, the usual. "Hi dad." I said softly as I was walking up the stairs to my room. "Whats the matter darling" he yelled. "Oh nothing." I yelled back as I opened the door to my room throwing myself onto my bed. Why was Harry acting like such I jerk I thought to myself. Was it because I was there? I dont know but its not that important for me to worry about it.

*******

Not even within 4 mins since I was home I heard a knock on the door but didn't bother to get up and get it, my dad was closer to it so what was the point. "Umm-Yes" I heard my dad say before calling my name. "Emily! Someones here for you" He yelled sounding unsure. I ran down the stairs to see who it was. I saw harry standing in the doorway holding out my drawing/journal. I stepped outside and excused us from my dad. I shut the door and grabbed the journal out of his hands. How did you get this? How do you know where I live? I asked him whispering. "You left it at the table" "And uhhhm..." he paused for a second "My Grandmother told me!" He exclaimed. "Oh is that so." I said raising my eyebrows trying not to laugh, I'd knew he'd been following me home. He nodded his head and looked around. "So do you think I'm attractive?" he asked while a smirk grew on his face. "You read it?! I exclaimed. He nodded again with a big smirk. I laughed shaking my head. I sure hope he didnt read all of it. I actually liked Harry when he was like this. Maybe I'll see you tonight if I help you grandmother close up. I say with a smile growing on my face. Okay bye! He says walking away.

*******

Care to explain who that kid is? My dad asked as I walked into the flat. "Harry, Marys grandson. I said rolling my eyes. Well dont get too close to him, he looks like trouble. My dad always nags on the boys I hang out with, most of the time he's wrong about them, but this one, he may be true about, but I doubt it. I went upstairs to change my clothes and to write in my journal, when suddenly I get a text from a number I never heard of. It read Hey! Its Harry, please come help Mary close up maybe earlier so we can hang out? x How'd he get my number I mumbled. He got it from my journal of course. I threw on my shoes as I was running down the stairs and told my dad that I'm going to help Mary close down. "Okay honey, becareful! he yelled as I was walking out the door. I didnt have a car so I walked every place I went, or I would ride my bike.

******

I opened the door to the bakery waved at Mary and asked her where Harry was. "Oh! Hes probably upstairs, you can go up there if you would like!" She said pointing at the stairs. "Okay I'll be back down!" I said walking towards the stairs. I knocked on the door upstairs and said "Hello? Harry?" I heard him singing to a song on the radio, suprisingly he had a nice voice. He opened the door smiling. I laughed and sat down on the bed. "What?" He exclaimed laughing back. Nothing I said shaking my head. Nothing.