Chapter 1

My alarm went off that ment time for my morning jog, I jumped out of bed put my thin blonde hair in a bun, put a thin jumper on and some thin sweatpants since it was quite cold today. typical british weather. Then I ran outside to get started with my jog.

******

I usually go to the bakery to grab my coffee after my jog so thats where I was headed. The 3 girls that work there are so nice, especially the older woman, Mary who is also the owner. I've known her since I moved here when I was 5 (I am now 16 years old almost 17) with my father because my Mother had just died so my dad wanted to move do he wasnt constantly reminded of her. Usually not a lot of people are there, just a few older couples, so its nice thats its not always crowded you know? I opened the door of the bakery and took in the smell of coffee and bread cooking.

*******

Hi Emily! Mary said with a big grin on her face. I smiled back and waved. I couldnt help but notice the guy probably around my age standing behind her. He had on a thin white teeshirt that was see through enough to make out some of the tattoos he had on his body. He had what it looked like 2 sparrows on his chest and a big butterfly under his chest. It also looks like he was working on getting sleeves on his arms. I walk up to the counter and ask how her morning was going. "Oh its going good, my grandson Harry came into town about and hour ago, hes staying with me for a while!" she said excitedly clapping her hands "Hi Harry." I said looking at him. "Uh-Hi?" he responded back, sounding more like a question or he just didnt want to talk.

*******

"Just the normal French Vanilla Right?" Mary asked grabbing a cup out of the cupboard. I nodded my head as I went to sit down at a table by the window and closest to the counter so I can still talk to Mary. "Here you go darling" she said coming around the counter with a cup in her hand, she set it down on the table and as shes walking back I thank her. The bell she has on the door rang, "Hi how may I help you?" I heard Mary ask, but I didnt bother to look who she was talking to, I was to busy drinking my coffee. "Oh Harry could you grab that cup of Ice Water and bring it over to Emily? Mary asked as she was making the other customers drinks. He rolled his eyes and looked at me as he picked up the cup and brought it over. He set down the cup on the table quite hard making a "clink" sound. he walked towards the door and then swung it open and walked out. "Harry!" Mary yelled putting her hand over her mouth. "Dont worry, I'll go see what his problem is" I said walking towards the glass door and swinging it open.

*******

He was leaning against the building. Jeeze whats your problem? I asked him. "Why do you care you cant fix it anyway." He replied back looking at the busy streets of London. "How do you know I cant fix it? Your grandmother is excited to have you here and your just acting a jerk towards both of us." I said sounding angry. "I dont want to be here or anywhere near here" he said looking at me. I opened back the shops door and told Mary what he had said and told her I may be back tonight to help her close down the shop, if not I'll be here tomorrow morning. I grabbed my bag and went out the door. "Hey where are you going?" Harry asked as I passed by him. I stopped and turned around and said "Home. its obvious you dont want me here." I said waiting to see if he would respond back. "Thats not true" he said frowning. "Then you just have an attitude and I dont want to be around someone with a attitude at the moment and kept on walking"