1

The names Lucy. Lucy wasn't a common name back then, well now it is. Infact, every name is common. Every name imaginable. In fact we have come up with many new names, weird names to be quite honest. You know what's funny? The world is suprisingly still alive, I mean it has its moments. Don't we all. It defintly has had is fair share in things. No question about that. None. Nada. No. None whatsoever.

    So if you haven't guessed by now it's 2525. Holy cow. Anyways I'm Lucy Jenkins and I live on the planet called Earth. Earth, wow crazy right. By now most people live on diffrent planets. Yes it finally exploded. No just kidding, it got over populated was all. Nothing major, after this crazy virus, many died, like it almost wiped us out, that was a while ago. But no need to worry some smart dude invented a vaccine. The world was small, queit, and well dull.  By the amount people I don't know, all I do know is it wiped about, almost everyone. One day someone woke and decied that the world haden't ended so why is everyone still moping around? It's almost like the dude woke up and was like, "Hey how about we all move on?" People agreed, they said, " That's a mighty fine idea!"

   Well I think everyone got the wrong idea, soon it was like what that guy had said had took an effect on people, and it was just more people after more. After some years, the world had way to many people standing on its ground. People thought that the world couldn't hold it's people anymore, so they just stared doing all this research on the planets, and created more technologhy, and trust the world already had enough technology, they took numerous space trips. It went for along time. Meanwhile, people still didn't understand the words: over and populated, and soon animals where just wiped off this planet, it was like Earth itself got a big slap in the face and some of the animals got wiped off when Earth got slapped, and are floating in space.

    Well just like that NASA or whatever crazy people had an idea that would change the world. Literally. People found out about the idea, the idea was that they would take any volunteers that would live in a different planet, crazy well that explains the number of people. Kind of like a free for all, they gave all their crazy ideas about houses, animals, language, climate, oxygen, etc. for the new planet. Well for some weird reason after the few thousand guinea pigs left it broke out a war, not some civil war an actual world war, this was World War 5. Now keep in mind this is not current this was a while back. It's currently 2525, but the world has had lots of world wars.....

   Anyways after a couple of years with yet more technology and more people, and yes the new world had successfully opened up and many people left but there's still tons of human beings. They have officially 4 planets including Earth that is up and running successfully.

       The kicker is my family wants to move out of Earth. Yeah you heard what I said. MOVE OUT OF EARTH!