2

"LUCY HELLO YOU THERE?" My brother Adam said loudly.

     "Yes now leave me alone before I hang you and your underpants on the flagpole!" I yelled.

     "M-mom just want-ted to tell you that dinner is ready." My brother said shaking.

    "Relax Adam it was a joke." I said.

As soon as I said that he relaxed.

The thing about Adam is he will believe anything you say.

           "Well why don't you go tell Mom I'm coming." I said.

     "Okay!" He said saluting me.

Adam was one of my four brothers and my five sisters so all together my parents had ten kids. To you it might seem like a lot of kids running around. And yes it's a zoo, but it's really common to have like 12 kids, I know right, that's one big, fat reason why where over populated. People like to have kids...

     I got up from our old, decaying plastic green chair. I had sat here countless times on our makeshift patio in front of other homes, daydreaming about the future, the past, and present, daydreaming about all the other planets, and asking myself if everyone is really in peace currently.

    Yes I know, in peace? My answer is yes. But the only reason we are is because some goofball woke up and said "Why does everybody hate eachother, we are all human here, nothing else." People agreed. I know deja vu much? My people or otherwise known as humans believe now that we are all created equal, which is definitely true, but they also automatically trust each other, no one is really bad. In fact, we only have one giant prison on Earth, with all this overpopulation you'd think our prisons would be overflowing, but they aren't.

      So I guess living in peace could last longer than I thought.

      As I made my way into our small cramped house, I heard my family laughing and enjoying themselves, that was the cool thing about my family is that they were happy all the time, even when it is rainy and thunderstorms are coming from left to right, my family seems to make the most out of it. They definitely always put a smile on my face. Even if we are moving to another planet...