Wedding and The End

Fuli's POV
Today was my special day because it was My wedding with Kion. I am so happy to finally spend all my life with Kion. I went to Pride Rock to see Kion and start the ceremony. "Hi Kion ready" I said "Yea can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you". "I can't either " I said I saw Kiara and Kovu come over here "Congrats you both" Kovu said "Thanks" I said "Congragulations little bro you too Fuli" Kiara said "Thanks" I replied. The cermony started and I saw Jasiri there smiling at us "Jasiri I've missed you thank you for coming" I said "I missed you to and my pleasure Kion here is the one who invited me" "Thanks for inviting her" I said to Kion "No problem come on the ceremony is starting" he said.
After the ceremony
"Im so happy we are finally together" I said to Kion "Me too I cant imagine my life without you" he said "But I have one question where are we going to live" I asked "I know" he said and showed me a cave near the watering how it was pretty decent "This is great" I said he blushed "Thanks"
Kion's POV.
This was the best day of my life Fuli and I were finally married. I showed qher a really cool cave I found before we got married. She liked the cave. I will cherish this day for the rest of my life. I want to see how the rest of my days will be with Fuli.
The end of this story.  I will do a sequel to this it is called My Life With You hope you enjoyed this chapter tell me if you liked it in the comment section bye 😉