Characters

Zaria Sachihiro also known as Ari or Zay is a 18 year old from the east side of Austin living in the suburbs of a town she hates because of how stuck up everyone around her is at her soon after her new high school come senior year.

Tyree Thompson is a freshly 20 year old living in East Austin working for a company that barely pays him for the heck of it. He's still living at home with his mom after his grandmother's funeral little does he know his life will change for possibly the worst to him.

Shondra Promise is Zaria's 32 year old step-sister that just happened to get to me Ari when she was 9 when there parents got married on Ari's moms side, also dealing with her own drama in her marriage and trying to balance work being pregnant and a busy 3 year old.

Macario Salem is Ari's 29 year old step-brother who came around when she was 12 by marriage on Ari's dad side. Everyone thinks he's off a little for changing up his career so much, but he's got everyone's attention while living in Georgia for the moment.

Kali Kamaka is 19 year old best friend of Ari that works with her and is a mom of a happy one year old and is trying to make ends meet with her husband and her family.

Nazim Caedmon is a 18 year old young country man wanting to please Ari for a while only to use her for his sake of getting over a ex girlfriend of his prior to her not knowing she was a good impact on him

Jacques Scipio is a 17 year old from the South side of Austin that worked with Ari and also had a major crush on her, but he told her the way he thought was best....

Langston Baptiste is a 19 year old from New Orleans that lives in North Carolina with his twin sister and comes to visit Ari when he gets a chance while he also visits family in Houston.

Donatello Blake is 17 soon to be 18 football player from Memphis TN. trying to lure Ari with his smooth accent and good looks.

Donatien Blake is a 39 year old separated father of one who later will change Ari as a person and make her feel more special till something that shook everyone including her self but he knew would mean something more special to them both....oh the wonders of life..... 

Authors Note: Will be accepting photos of what you think each character looks like. Other parts coming soon