theres nothing special

JAZZIE'S POV.

" ITS NOT MY FAULT I DIDNT KNOW" Monica said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! 'I DIDNT KNOW' ?" I yelled at her.

So let me just keep you updated of whats going on here. Not to long ago I met my hero/ idol. And monica completely embarresed me, she freaking told him that I had him as my phone's wallpaper. Great, just great! Now I bet you he thinks im some crazy fan. Well I mean I am crazy, crazier than what I am already. So back to the present, right now we are at the airport waiting for the airport people to call our plane number thingy. The thought of me meeting The Kellin Quinn is still in my head. You should of seen his smile, it was just perfect, and his eyes they are to die for! Ughhhh, okay Jazz it happened already chill the fuck out. Was all I could say to my self.

 " London, England plane will be boarding in 2 min." said the speaker.

Boarding the plane....

"H-11, H-12, H-13....ahh here it is. H-14" I found my seat after what 3 min. God  I swear I havent been on a plane since I was about 7 years old. I was putting my bag on the cabinet above my seat, when I heard someone say "Here, let me help" I turned around and you have no idea who was there. It was Kellin AGAIN!!

KELLIN'S POV.

After the whole coffee thing with the girl, I couldnt stop thinking about her. She was just running through my head. Is this normal? Right now, im getting on the plane with Jesse Lawson, from the band. Our seats were together as I expected. My seat was infront of his, great just great. I found my seat, but there was someone putting there suitcase in the cabinet above the seats. So I decided to help the person, "Here, let me help" I said. Once the person turned around, I realized who it was, it was the girl from the coffee shop. "Oh....its you again" she said. Whats that suppose to mean? Did she never want to see me ever again? Okay that kind of heart me a little. "Did you not want to see me ever again?" I told her.

"NO, what sorry I didnt mean it in a mean way, you know I just saw you a few moments ago, we meet again...."

"Oh.. I see. So do you need help?"

 "Umm, I guess thank you" I put both of our stuff in the cabinet.

 " So I guess your sittin with me today." I said to her

 " Wait what? Your sitting here? Wow awsome!" she replied

A / N:

SORRYYYYY this was short but im new to this so yeah! Hope you guys keep reading and click the VOTE button. &&&&&&& Dont for get to comment!! Need some of you guys opinions! okay byeee