chapter 2

your pov

   'A geek?" i questioned her. "yeah , the biggest geek in the planet and he ugly !" she whisper. I turned around to look at the boy , that was reading his book again. i was amazed. h-how did he finished so fast."h-hey ..." i whispered to him and poking him. He turned around to me, with the book still on his face.

   "y-y-yes?" he gulped. i giggled at him because that was cute, but still i can't see his face."um.. hi i'm Y/N and you are?' i asked him. *RING* *RING* *RING*. UGH stupid bells always loud. "ok every one ..exept mr. graceffa." Mrs.pippen said standing up from her desk. "remeber that you guys have two more months to finish your projects" she said removing her glasses. Then when she was done we were dissmiss. i was putting on my backpack. so was the boy that was next to me. DAMN!! Everyone blocking him and maybe pushing him. 

      "Mr.graceffa and miss (your last name) pls come here" she said getting her purse. cuz it was lunch time!!! yay lunch!!!!!!!!

 I walked up to her. Then finaly the boy came and i got to see him for the first time!!! His glasses and hair looked fimilyer. wait was that the same boy that i gave the glasses to? it was!!! and wow he wasn't ungly or a geek , he looked so so so so cute and hot and didn't look geekish. even though he had nerd glasses he looked hot.

                                     joey pov

            I walked up to the teacher wondering why she called me. " ok Y/N this project you have to work with your study buddy and so.... that means you and joey are study buddies!! " she said kinda exeited. And it was a little exeited cuz the girl that sat next and is standing next to me is really cute!!! ooooooooh she is my goody goody gum drops!!!!!!

           "and your guyses project can be anything you guys want , but it has to be school related and it could be a documentree if u guys want" Mrs.pippen said . "and joey nothing thats above her school level ok." mrs pippen said with a smile.

               we then walked out together."s-s-so we'er partners" i stutered while looking down."so we are " she said . and I lokked up  to see her. she smiled at me!!!! i looked back down blushing.She giggled. "so we are " she sounded calm and happy. 

                   authors note:

hi people um.... my name is crystal and i might wright a new story called "through hell and back" and  iyou guys wanna be in that story then comment me. and in the comment just put in your name age how you look like, and how you want your charater to be. and remember to vote and folow me!!!!!!!!!!!