chapter 7!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

previously : SAWYER POV

OMG.. I CAN'T BELEIVE MY EYES OF WHAT I SAW!!! OMG!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                          your pov

                               ( at a starbucks spying on joey and cat)

                i was wearing a disguise so they wouldn't notice me. i was wearing alot of make up which made me look like a clown a bit. and a long pink dress, glasses, and a hat, and some high heels.. i heard that they were gonna do some thing to me but i don't know what..but i did hear that they needed to go to a smoke shop or some where to get cigeriets!!

                       then sawyer texted me that he saw me spying on joey and cat. and that cat wasn't suppose to be hear..she was suppose to be at a baording school for a year. but i guess it already been a year. and now im wondering 'why is joey donig this?'.

                  i texted sawyer back and told him to meet me at starbucks at 2:50 , and it's already 2:15.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                        it's already 2:50.. and joey and cat are still hear , searchingsomething on cat's laptop. I then saw sawyer...and well....i knida like him alittlle...his perfect red/kinda pink lips.. h-his perfect sculped body and his muscle...

                                        ugh shut up mind!!! i'm trying to see wats happening.. wen i walked to sawyer i sAW some one behind him...it was alfie and tyler!!!. i wonder why he brang them , but who cares i'm friends with them too and i think they should know too ...maybe... but who cares.. i then took off the disguise.. "why were you wearing a disguise?'' tyler said.. ''i'll tell you right now" i said .

                                   alfie lead us to a table to sit down..he looked like a waitre..it was funny, so i let out a little giggle..tyler then pulled out a chair ,so i can sit.. i was then sitting next to him.. " wait before we talk ..do u guys want something to drink..treats on my.." i asked them.."hey y/n it's okay i buy my own" they said .. "no it's okay" i said..I got up and waited for them to tell me wat they want."ugh lets jut tell her cuz llooks like she won't give up" alfie sighed. ." fine, I'll just have a hot chocolate , it's a little cold out side so yeah" tyler said. Alfie said he wanted one to..

                             Sawyer didn't answer ,so I guess he wasn't thirty or anything." so two hot chocolates and ..Sawyer ?? Wat do u want? " I asked . He still didn't answer ,he was on his phone texting some one.. It looked like bad something was happening to him.. But I ignored him.. I then walked up to the cashier so I can order.."hi welcome to starbuck .. Wat would like.." a lady with blonde hair asked me.

                                    And so I guess I'll get a hot chocolate too then.." um..three hot chocolate..and..u-um.. u-um" I turned around to see the guys.but the thing is that I didn't see Sawyer .. I wonder if he's in the bathroom or something .. I then felt some ones arms around my waist... Pulling me closer to them..

                                            Sawyer P.O.V

                        I came out of the restroom ..I then saw Marcus butler .. His arms around y/n's waist.y/n was blushing but at the same time she was trying to get out of arms."HEY LET GO yOU PERV !!!" y/n screamed and still trying to get out of his grip.."HEY YO LET HER GO" I screamed as I ran to y/n and Marcus .