Prologue

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have known each other since they were young. Best friends since preschool and grew up together. As years passed they grew and so did their friendship, bringing the both of them closer.

When sophomore year of high school came, Justin broke news to Selena he's moving to California. It was devastating for the both of them. Because they both felt something that none of them never bothered to mention or reveal.

They never admitted anything in order to not ruin their friendship.

It's been years since they both seen each other but they both get flashbacks of the memories they have together. Selena at 23 and Justin at 22, they're both living their lives. Both successful and both married. But their relationships aren't all happiness and sunshine. You'd be surprised in the situations they're both in.

Selena needs to move to San Francisco for some important business. She and her husband decide to leave Canada a week early so she can get to know the city more and relax. Their first day she begins to settle at the place she lives at. Her second day she heads to Baker Beach where you get the view of the Golden State Bridge.

Justin roams the busy like streets of San Francisco which he's already used to. He decides to get out of the house instead of staying in with his wife. He'd rather spend his day off work, out with friends or being by himself instead of with his wife. He ends up going to Baker Beach with a few of his friends, hoping to enjoy the nice weather they have.

What happens if Selena and Justin meet? Will it be happy and joy or sad and tears?

-
a/n; hello it's bangjelena!! (-: i hope you all will enjoy this story as much as jelenamyheros and i are excited to work on this!!

i give full credit to jelenamyheros for the idea of the of collaborating.

please give this a vote and comment your opinions on what you think!! we'd both appreciate it!!

much love♡

trailer; bangjelena (michaela, my name pronunciation is in my bio lol)

book cover; jelenadiary (thanks again!)