CHAPTER-3 (PART-1)

NEXT DAY:-

AT MURTHY MANSION:-

Nandini woke up on time as today she didn't wanted to be late fr college

Nandini woke up on time as today she didn't wanted to be late fr college.She got ready n came down fr breakfast.Then Nandini n Abhi left fr college.

AT S.P.A.C.E. :-

NANDINI-Bhai I'm getting late fr my class I'll see u later.

ABHI-Nandu wait.Don't u wanna meet my gf ?

NANDINI-Of course I wanna meet her tell me where is she??

ABHI(looking here n there)-I don't know but I told her to meet me here only...

Just then Abhi saw a girl standing at a distance n talking to some1.

ABHI-Oh,there she is.

Abhi started moving forward.Nandini who was standing behind him was going to follow him but suddenly a hand gripped her palm n pulled her with a jerk n she was forced to go in d direction of d pull.

Abhi went closer to d girl n kept his hand on her shoulder to drag her attention.

GIRL(turning back)-Hi baby !!How r u?N yahan Milne kyu bulaya?All's OK na??

ABHI-Ya jaan all's OK.Remember I told you about my sis.

GIRL-Ya Nandu right.

ABHI-Right.Actually she wanted to meet u.

Abhi turned back but to his surprise she wasn't there.

GIRL-Where is she??

ABHI-I don't know,she was here only.She must have gone fr her class.She said that she was being late.

GIRL-It's OK I'll meet her later. Come let's go to d canteen now.

Then both of them left fr d canteen holding each others hand...

(Sry guys fr this chotu sa update but actually I wanted to create suspense n so this chapter will be updated in parts. N d next part will be updated only when I get to know ur guesses about who that person would be who had pulled Nandini's hand.So keep voting,commenting n guessing)
-RESHAM