Ways 50-100

NOTE: Please watch the video above! It's theme songs for the characters, and I think it fits perfectly! (Characters are from the 1st book...)

51. You are reading this list. (@_Stop_and_Stare_)

52. While you are reading this, you're nodding hard.

53. You LITERALLY forced your friends to read the books.

54. You have been known to make a Hunger Games joke and then laugh hysterically even though no one else gets it.

55. At school, you walk, see a stick (pretend it's a spear), then throw it at somebody shouting "HUNGER GAMES." (@BookLovingLeprechaun)

56. You know all of the words to "Deep in the Meadow" and "The Hanging Tree." (@BookLovingLeprechaun)

57. You attempted to make up a dance to "The Hanging Tree."

58. When Rue dies, you dream of being Katniss and shooting Marvel over and over again with your arrows. (@_Stop_and_Stare_)

58. Ditto the mutts and Finnick. Ditto the bombs and Prim. Ditto Cinna's death.

59. You regret shooting Marvel because you can't help but love him (see #58.) (@_Stop_and_Stare_)

60. Whenever you see a small red dog with green eyes, you scream "NO!!! IT'S FOXFACE! AS A MUTTANT! THOSE ARE HER EYES!" (@_Stop_and_Stare_)

61. You kiss your fictional crush's poster every night before you go to bed. (@fading_light)

62. You draw a Seneca Crane beard on your face with a sharpie and say "Get a cannon ready", or another catchy line of his. (@VillainObsessedBrit)

63. You call President Snow, President Santa (@VillainObsessedBrit)

64. You can explain what's going on in the movies to people who have no idea.(@VillainObsessedBrit)

65. You can argue that sugar cubes are better than pearls. (@VillainObsessedBrit)

66. You daydream about what Clove's/Foxface's/Glimmer's life would've been like before the games, or if they had've won. (@Imaginative_Author)

67. You hate Thresh after what he did to Clove. (@Imaginative_Author)

68. You hate that the movie missed the moment where Cato begged Clove to stay with him. (@Imaginative_Author)

69. You hear the song, 'Girl on Fire' and you immediately think of Ceaser Flickman's line, "Katniss Everdeen, The Girl on Fire!" (@Imaginative_Author)

70. You hate it when people call 'Catching Fire' "Hunger Games 2" or 'MockingJay' "Hunger Games 3" (@Imaginative_Author)

71. You've watched many Hunger Games Behind-The-Scenes, Deleted Scenes and Interviews. (@Imaginative_Author)

72. When the teacher asks for a volunteer, you put your hand up with three fingers and say "I volunteer as Tribute!" (@Imaginative_Author)

73. You dress up as Katniss/Clove/Effie for Book Week. (@Imaginative_Author)

74. Most of your usernames/passwords/Profile Pictures for things are related to Hunger Games. (@Imaginative_Author)

75. You have very strong opinions on ships, characters, and the book-to-movie adaptations.

76. You have considered (or have) thrown a Hunger Games-themed party.

77. For your birthday/Christmas you got Hunger Games stuff.

78. You own all of the movies on DVD.

79. You have chosen a weapon that is "your" weapon.

80. You own extra Hunger Games books (like the Tribute Guide, etc.)

81. You have listened to all of the movie soundtracks.

82. You have your own personal soundtrack.

83. You have written fanfiction.

84. You have created fanart.

85. You edited a Hunger Games fanvideo.

86. You filmed your own Hunger Games fanvideo.

87. If you read the Hunger Games ages ago, you casually drop in that fact.

88. You went to watch all of the films in the cinema.

89. You went in costume to the cinema. (Fun fact: I actually brought my fake bow and arrow along!)

90. You dragged your friends along to the cinema to see it with you.

91. You made them dress up as well.

92. You shushed them angrily if they dared to talk through the movie.

93. As soon as the movie finished, you gushed about how good it was.

94. Then you ranted about everything they left out.

95. While viewing the movies, you saluted along whenever the characters did.

96. You wish that the characters from the first film would make another appearance (we need more Cato!)

97. You stalk the cast of the Hunger Games.

98. You pounce on any news about the Hunger Games filming.

99. You almost don't want to see Mockingjay Part 2 because it will mean that the Hunger Games is over. :(

100. But you still can't wait for it to come out!

Please leave all your suggestions down in the comments!