Dead?

The school day ended and I was in the library with Edward and John. "So... What are we looking for a again?" I asked scanning the shelves. "Everything. Absolutely everything." John stated picking off random books from the shelves and sitting down. "Ah..."
"Take this one." I turned to Edward who was handing me a book. I received it from him. "Thanks." We all sat down and studied till 3:40. "I am SO ready for this test!" John stated. "Same." I replied. I looked at my watch. "Holy crap! I gotta get a move on." I said standing up and rushing for the exit. "What about packing up!?" John cried. "Do me a solid!" I yelled back and started walking home. Today though... It's been amazing. For the first time in my life I have a girlfriend. You know what... I'm even going to say it out loud. "I have a girlfriend." Heh, that sounds weird. But I'm sure I'll get used to it. I started day dreaming. About how our relationship might go. Who knows... Maybe even within this month I could hand in the V-card. I even started to him slightly. But I soon saw up ahead some flashing red and blue slight. "What...?" My walk became a slight jog then a full on run. I got to where the lights where. What... Happened...? Police cars where parked all around the front of my house that was covered in yellow tape. An ambulance was there also. I walked up but was soon stopped by an officer. "Get out of here kid there's nothing to see."
"Nothing to see? This is my house!" The cop looked at me in surprise. I noticed two lumps on the ground covered by a white sheet. "...what's that." The officer looked where I was looking. He looked back at me. "Kid, I'm sorry but... Those are your parents." I froze. It felt like time had suddenly stopped. This can't be happening... No it can't be. I ran past the copper over to where the two lumps where. Two ambulance members held me back. "Let me go!" I yelled. "It can't be them! It can't be!" I noticed the officer I talked to before walk over to the main guy in control off the ambulance. The woman's eyes widened and she looked at me. Her eyes softened and she walked over. "...Kieran. Is it?" I managed to do a slight not. "I'm sorry but... Your parents where murdered by a man just 15 minutes ago." Murdered? No... They can't be dead... I just saw them this morning. I couldn't hold myself up. I collapsed onto my knees. I was too shocked even to cry. I just started at the bloody marks on the white blanket that happened to cover up my parents. The bodies seemed small. "W-Why are they so... Small...." She glanced at them again. "The murder wasn't quick and easy..." So he... I couldn't even think anymore. My mind was blank, till something else popped in. "What about Static!?" I yelled. "She's ok. Don't worry. She's down at the police station." The woman nodded to the man, he nodded back and walked over to me. "Come on kid. I can take you there if you want." I didn't reply but he knew I wanted to. "Come on then..." He picked me up off my feet and walked me to his car. I sat in the back seat as he got in the front. The car started and we turned onto the road. I was still unable to do anything. I just started blankly trying to process what had happened. My parents are dead... My mum. My dad. Dead. I felt the tears start to fall.  "No it can't be true!" I yelled slamming my head into the front passenger seat. The cop said nothing. I was glad he didn't.