chapter 2

~Later Monday~

Dinah's POV

Once we reached the door she tensed a little and I could tell she was nervous "hey it's ok don't be nervous you'll be fine"she smiled and relaxed"your right"I knocked on the door and seconds later it open"ah Ms.hansen care to explain why your late?"I look at the class then back at him"yes I was running late when I woke up and when I got here I ran into the new student literally ran into her"I explained"that's why I'm late"he looked unimpressed"so where is this new student now Ms.Hansen"a few seconds after he said it Normani walked in"hi sir"she said shyly"I'm normani the new student"the class murmured"nice to meet u Ms.kordei" he greeted"you can sit next to Ms.Hansen since u already know her"she nodded and followed me to my seat"shit I forgot my pencils"she mumbled"here"I hand her three pencils in case she loses her pencil"you can keep them Mani"
She smiled a little"Mani?" She questioned I felt my cheeks heat up"oh um sorry if u..."she cut me off"no I like it it's cute DJ"she smiled"wow this girl is the cutest thing ever"I thought in my head"Ms.Hansen and Ms.kordei pay attention please" "sorry"we both responded at the same time"this it gonna be a long day"
I said quietly to myself and turned my attention back to the teacher