Chapter 6

I woke up on a bed not my bed though. I said "Sh*t Sh*t Sh*ttt!" I got up I wasn't handcuffed this time. I got up and opened the door. I walked down the hallway. Jacob was standing there. I said "What do you want from me?" He said "You told!" I said "Yeah so." He said "I should kill you but why would I when I can have sex whenever I want?" "It's not sex it's rape!" "It's sex for me but rape for you." "What do you want right now?" "Sex" "No!" He grabbed his whip and lifted up my shirt. He swung it back but I pulled away from his grip. He shot me with something and I fell to the ground. Then the world went black. I woke up and I was naked. I screamed. Jacob came in with nothing on he shut the door and locked it. He said "I'm gonna make you scream my name." "I would never do that in 1000 years!" I looked up and my hands were tied up to the wall. Jacob could go all around me. He took out his whip and whipped my back. I screamed in pain. He laughed and did it again. I said "You want me to die don't you?!" He said "No Hun." He put he whip down and got handcuffs. He put them on me. I kicked him off of me and tried to run out the door he grabbed me and said "Where do you think your going?" He slammed me on the bed. He got the other handcuff and hooked it to the bed then hooked the other side to my cuffs. He opened my legs I kicked him off of me again. He said "Ok whatever you want." He punched my stomach again. He opened my legs and went hard. I screamed. Someone banged on the door. He said "Who is it?" The person said "Trevor open the door now!" Jacob went back to me. He went hard and careless. I said "STOP!" That made him go hard. Just then the door broke down. Daddy came over and tackled Jacob. I smiled. He kept punching Jacob. I said "QUIT!" He looked at me and said "Why I thought you wanted me to?" I said "Not in this way plus he is completely naked and so am I. It's kinda weird." He threw Jacob off the bed and uncuffed me. I got up then Jacob pointed a gun to my head. He said "Get out or I shoot!" Daddy said "Ok ok." He walked out of the room and walked out. He got back on top of me. He said "I got punched by your dad so your gonna pay B*TCH!" He punched me in my stomach. Then my face. I said "Just rape me get it over with!" "No you don't deserve that yet." He smirked. He got the whip and whipped my stomach more. I screamed.
                     Trevor's POV
I woke up next to Haley. I went to go check on Gabi. I went to her room. I looked in her bed. She wasn't there. I started freaking out. Poor Gabi when will she get a break. I then though for a second. JACOB! I got in the car and drove to his house. I opened the door. I walked to his room. Locked, SH*T! I banged on the door. Jacob said "Who is it?" I said "Trevor open the door now!" I could hear Gabi. Gabi yelled "STOP!" That's when I went crazy. I broke down the door. I ran over and tackled him. I went at him. Gabi screamed "QUIT!" I looked at her with confusion. I said "Why, I thought you wanted me to?" She said "Not in this way plus he is completely naked and so am I. It's kinda weird." I got mad and threw Jacob off the bed. Then I got the key and uncuffed Gabi. She got up. I looked up and Jacob had a gun to her head. He said "Get out or I shoot!" I had to deal with it I couldn't save her. I said "Ok ok." Then I walked out the door. Where was I gonna go now. Right then I heard Jacob said "I got punched by your dad so your gonna pay B*TCH!" SH*T SH*T SH*T what did I do?! I ran in there and kicked his head. He was out. I unhooked Gabi and let her get her clothes on. We bolted out the door and got in the door. She said "Dad your awesome."
                       The next day
I got a call from my mom. I answered. "Joey is in the hospital do you wanna come?" "Yeah how?" "I will explain in the car." I got in Thad car and she said "Don't feel like this is your fault. But when Joey was at home," she started crying."Jacob shot him in the chest." I said "WHAT?!" "We need to go." Dad got in the car and said "Ok let's go." We got to the hospital. Daniel was there crying. I said "No no no this can't be happening." I went up to Joey. I said "Joey wake up!" I went over to Daniel. He yelled "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU SHOULD'VE GOT SHOT NOT JOEY!" I said "Yeah I really should've. Joeys so cool and I'm just a dumb idiotic b*tchy teenage girl." Joey suddenly sucked in air. He coughed then said weakly "I heard everything." Daniel said "Joey darling I didn't mean that." "D*mn right you didn't." I said "Don't f*cking fight over me y'all are like top priority I'm like lowest of low." Joey said "No your not. You are the higher than us we are old." I smiled. Dad said "We better get going." I said "ok." I walked over to Joey. I gave him a hug and said "Get well soon Joey." We walked out of the hospital.