Chapter 15

Jessica's POV

I woke up in strong arms. I slowly look up to see Seths sleeping face. When did he get here? I smile up at him before placing a soft kiss on his head and getting out his grip. I slowly climb out the bed and go down stairs. I froze when I saw Charlie about to leave at the same time as I heard Seths feet upstairs.

"Jess Im going to work. You need anything call me, ok?" He said. I nodded and he left just as Seth reached the top of the stairs.

"Well look at you." He said. I look down to see myself in one of Seths tops from when he had to have a shower when he was here.

"All my cloths were in the wash." I blush. He pulled me in to him and and kissed down my neck. I play with his hair lightly and giv out a little moan when he got to my soft spot. He walked and pinned me to a wall. He sucked and bit the spot and once he pulled away he kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Now everyone will now your mine." He smerked. It took a couple of seconds till I realised what he ment. I raced to the living room and looked in to the mirror hanging above the fire place. On my neck, clear as day, sat a small love bite. Seth came up behind me and hugged my from behind while nusseling his face in to my neck.

"How am I suppost to hid this for Charlie?" I ask.

"Think of that later. For now..." He stopped and pickedme up briddal style and carried back to my room. He laid me on the bed and laid with me close to his chest. "Get some more sleep." I giggle and close my eyes. "I love you so much." He said kissing me again.

"I love you too. So so so much." I said kissing him, only to have him deepen the kiss. It soon became heated and soon the only thing I was wearing presides my underwear was throw across the room.

It's safe to say we didn't get anymore sleep....but we did have a lot of fun.