Living in death {my dynasty}

Ok this is my first story and im really nervous about posting my stories on here. so please like and comment and tell me what you think. ok (sigh) lets get this over with. here my intro.

                                                                           Intro

"i'm ready."  i said. the devil smiled kindly at me. "are you sure about that." he said. No, i wasnt ready. i never had been. i knew the choice i was making was stupid but what choice do i really have. he would continue to kill everyone i care about. there was a small pain in my heart. he had ruined everything. he had warned me that he would destroy everything that i cared about till i willingly turned my soul over to him. Stephan was the name he went by. his human form didnt look over 23. "yes." i said. he looked at me and nodded. "you look so much like your mother my dear." he said. i closed my eyes to stop the tears. "dont." i said. he had no right to speak of my mother. considering he was the one who... i stopped that thought cold. it was her fault. she sould have stayed away from him. she should have seen this coming but she didnt. Her, my twin, everyone.. gone. i glared at him. he had fetched a cup filled with a reddish black substance. "you know after you finish this you will never be able to go back to your regular misreble life." he said smiling. "my life was fine intil you appeared into it." i said. i had tried to run from this but death doesnt like to me cheated. When i had learned the truth and figured that i couldnt esacpe him i tried to kill myself. with that horrfying attempt i learned that i will never be able to die beacuse i was already dead. when i came home and learned that my mother had been in an 'accedent' i knew who was resonsable. "you ruined my life" i hissed at him. the fire next to him roar almost jumping out of the fire place. he looked at it in shock and then looked at me. i watched him shake off the moment and then hold the cup out to me. i took it looking at it for a moment. there was two things i was sure of. One: Stephan was a vampire. Two: I was his daughter.

i hope you liked it. it was my first and im nervous.

*****Axle*****