My Life

Hi guys its our first book so we hope yous like it

Hi guys my name is Suzette and im 17 its my last year in high school I have 3 best friends dayana, deborah,& joshua im in luv with a boy at my school named harry but hes taken but  sounds like a typical highschool story right?

Today I woke up to my dog barking in my ear which wasnt so pleasing to hear. But any way I woke up went in to my bathroom to take a long shower when I was done I went in to my walk-in closet and picked out my pink skinny jeans with a minnie mouse blouse that went perfectly with it. After I got dressed put my hair in loose curls and put a bow on with light blue toms nd light make up before I left to go to my bus stop I grabbed my blueberry waffles and walked out the door. I said goodbye to my mom and met my friend Josh on the bus. When we got off the bus we met up with our friend Dayana. She wore a cute pink and sparkly top with light pink skinny jeans and cute ugg boots. Josh wore a typical blue shirt and white basketball shorts with black Nikes.
When we got in school I saw my crush of high school standing there looking totally hot with his green eyes and pink soft lips and his sexy smile and curls that makes every girl in this school melt. But there's only one problem he's TAKEN! by the popular girl in school that nobody likes whatsoever. I got snapped out of my thoughts by Dayana screaming my name. " a hello earth to Suzette. Oh josh I think she's dreaming about harry again." "that's so not true I don't dream about him" " yah sure ya don't" josh really can be a pain in the butt sometimes. I get in to the class with samantha running up to josh kissing him which by the way is a very nasty sight and dayana running up to zayn harry's bestfriend/ dayana's boyfriend and kissing him their so cute! The whole time I was not paying attention to Mr.Rutt at all i mean who does. Again I got called out of thoughts by my Mr. Rutt calling my name "huh yea whats up" "i said who made the first light bulb?" I didnt say anything but thank god dayana saved me " micheal jackson" "no dayana if you two were paying attention you would know the answer" "oh Mr.Rutt when will learn that I dont care about anything that happened B.D. Before Dayana? Before Mr.Rutt could say anything the bell rung and everybody was out of the door laughing over dayana.
I was walking with dayana and zayn to gym when I ran in to someone I looked up to see " Harry"
Well guys that was the first chapter stay tuned to see the rest!