Are You Okay?

hope you guys enjoy the new chapter

------------------------------------------LOVE

While I was trying to hold my tears in Zayn, Louis, and Samantha were takin deborah, dayana, and joshua upstairs. When they left my sight I decided to let it all out. I never felt more broken in my entire life besides when he was in my life. He hurt me really bad.

While I was being a big baby and crying I felt someone rubbing my back, but who?

" R u okay love" oh shoot forgot about him.

"yup im just crying because all the lepercauns ran away"

"im guessing you are." He ends with a laugh

"ur perception to the obvious is pheonomial harry"

" I dont even know what that means" he says during laughs

" its the smarter way of saying duhhhh!" You just have to smile at him hes so freaking cute!

"theres that beautiful smile that i've been waiting for" ohh god I can feel the rush of heat go to me cheeks already.

"come here"

"what"

"oh come on suzette I dont bite" I gave him a are you freaking kinding me look "maybe a little stop lookong at me like that suzette" he said in a whinning boice while having the puppy dog eyes and his bottom lip poking out

"no im serious come here" of course i would listen. Btw harry smells so good

"Thanks" he says laughing crap did I say that out loud

"yes you did" can this guy read minds or something?

"nope you just say everything that you think out loud" I probably look like a freaking tomato with all the blushing that im doing right now.

While harry is holding I feel like all m yh problems have just gone away like its just us two and I get that weird butterfly feeling in my stomach you may think this is weird I LOVE HIM but I know that he will never feel the same about me I mean why would he leave someone like Jada for a nobody like me Suzette.

Harry was rocking me back and forth in his arms when he asked me " whos Brandon?" Dang there goes my " happiness".

Thanks you guys for reading this chapter it really means tons to us and sorry for not updating in a long time i've been really busy these past couple days. Suzette says hi luv yall butterflies