Someone Unexpected

Hope you guys like it!

" Brandon" shoot that came out more like a question than a statement.

" Suzette hi how are you?"

" umm im gud how are you, and I dont mean to be rude but what are you doing here?" I actually do mean to be rude im mean this kid hurt  me alot and when i say alot i mean it. The only people who know how much he hurted me is Dayana, Josh, Deborah, and my mom. When i finally get done of thinking about why he is here i feel someone brush pass me I look up to see debby and day yelling at brandon

" who the heck do u think you are you think you are able to come here after all you done to her and be like hi suzette? Like am I going crazy or are piglets falling from the dang sky?

"nice choice of words dayana"

" well thank you debbie"

Brandon walked in past the two girls over there complimenting each other. " You never changed have you?"

What the heck are you talking about man im so confused. Brandon started to laugh. Dang did I say that out loud why do I keep doing that?

" I mean you still look sexy babe"

"ummm thanks" that also came out as a question uggh what is wrong with me?

"Do I get a hug babe?"

When he said that I almost freaked im kinda sacred to. Suzette stop being a big baby, well this is the boy who broke your freaking heart. But of course me being the dumb one I agree I really need therapy.

While I hugged him he whispered in my ear "your still mine, all mine"

Dayana and deborah must've heard that to because zayn and louie had to hold them back form beating the living daylights out of him. But the weird part out of all of this is that harry looked MAD but hot at the same time. What dont judge what would you think if you saw him with his jaw clenched his eyes dark green and his fists tight its pretty sexy.

" I think you should go brandon"

" why babe"

" its suzette her name is FREAKING SUZETTE NOT BABE AND CALL HER BABE ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL SHOVE THIS FREAKIN HEEL DOWN YOIR THROAT GOT IT DO YOU FREAKIN GOT IT?

"Dayana babe calm down it okay" zayn said trying his best to calm her if that was possible.

"babe are you sure you want me to go?"

" LORD HAVE MERCY DID YOU HERE A WORD DAYANA JUST SAID HER NAME IS SUZETTTE NOT BABE IM GONNA RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND SHES NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU I MEAN NOWHERE!" Deborah screamed while her cheecks turned bright red there mad.

"please go dude" josh repylied through gritted teeth while Samantha was trying so hard to control him.

" can you please just go" I replied

Very confident I should get bonus points for that.

" fine ill leave" brandon replied walking to the door " but i'll be back, and you know that dont you?" Before he says anything else harry slams the door on him. All I can think about right now is what he says. Do I still love him? Could we get back togheter? Does he still love me if he even did love me? Im so confused.

Harry walks over to me and hugs me and all I could do is cry oh by the way he is very warm.

All I could do is replay everything that just happened. Whats going to happen to me next?

Thankyou guys for reading I hoped you guys liked it and also sorry it took so long I didn't know where this story was going I kinda still don't but well work it out.

                                        Dayana&Suzette